Acme character keys and other prints.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mfoga said:
Whats that the marquette, the SS figure or both?

Of course I want both, and I really think we'll get a 12" from SS eventually (they've really gotten my hopes up with all the other alien Jedi), but I'd love a CW maquette as well. A PF would be amazing, but that won't happen. I'd kill for a lifesize bust too.

Man any Shaak Ti statue/12 inch figure would be awesome. Probably only have a few months left to see a CW maquette. I would say Toy fair will pretty much be the last hope for any new CW maquettes announcements.

Gran3131 said:
Man any Shaak Ti statue/12 inch figure would be awesome. Probably only have a few months left to see a CW maquette. I would say Toy fair will pretty much be the last hope for any new CW maquettes announcements.

Are you trying to make me cry?!

Darth Loki said:
Are you trying to make me cry?!

Man I whish that was the case. A while back RS interviewed GG and they said that 2007 was the last year for the CW maquettes. They said that there are a few in final stages so we should be getting a couple more. You have to think Shaak Ti would be a front runner but there are a lot of options, Cody, Sidious, Windu,etc. Shaak Ti is my number one most wanted maquette and I hope we get her.

Here is the link to the article.

https://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2243029&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#2243029

Gran3131 said:
Man I whish that was the case. A while back RS interviewed GG and they said that 2007 was the last year for the CW maquettes. They said that there are a few in final stages so we should be getting a couple more. You have to think Shaak Ti would be a front runner but there are a lot of options, Cody, Sidious, Windu,etc. Shaak Ti is my number one most wanted maquette and I hope we get her.

Here is the link to the article.

https://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2243029&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#2243029

Trust me I've read it :monkey2

Tom posted is when it came out.

"Instead of doing maquettes of the actual cartoons, we're going to do maquettes of characters you already have 5 billion versions of so we can milk our SW license even more."

i think it would be a shame to end the CW maquettes without a Mace, Shaak Ti, Sidious, Cody. they were too important in the cartoons/movies to not have.

Back