Acme character keys and other prints.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gran3131

Super Freak
Reaction score
So who here collects Acme items? I have a couple of the character keys and just got their two newest Giclees: Light of the Jedi and Shadow of the Sith. I missed out on sidious at SDCC and have been tempted to get him off of ebey. I recently was offered a second chance offer on ebay after the seller had two Sidious cells. I am a little torn because it it worth spending 90-100 dollars on a small character key when you can pay the same to get a Arc trooper Giclee and pay twice that to get the Limited edition general Kenobi sericel? Any thoughts out there on Acme?

I've got the arc trooper one from razor's edge. I bought it only because I really liked the troopers in clone wars. Of course that led to my ordering Sidious and Anakin so now I believe I am hooked. :lol Not enough to go searching ebay for Grievous or Yoda, but I would REALLY like to get the Obi Wan one. They are definately a cool little item. Sideshow has partnered up with Acme now too, I am curious to see what comes of that. I think we'll see Asaaj and hopefully Dooku as keys sooner or later.

Hopefully not as uber limited exclusives though....

I have Padme and the arc trooper, and they are nice but I would only pay retail for them. I would never pay $200.00 for the yoda key when you can get the yoda model sheet for a little bit more.

The davey Jones Litho they had a display at SDCC is amazing....

I too have four of the SW Character Keys, and will prolly snag the Animated POTC ones they are doing...

Yeah, I am excited about the partnership. I agree with you bannister at the price of Yoda you can get a lot of other cool stuff from Acme. So far I only have Anakin and Mace. I will hopefully get Arc and Padme soon. Need to dicide on Sidious but I just do not know if it is worth buying him when I can get an Arc trooper Giclee for cheaper. For sure need to get the Padme and Arc keys though.

I also have the Arc Character Key in hand and the two CW prints (Jedi and Sith) on order. :banana

And a couple of days ago I saw the POTC stuff they have and those things are beautiful!! :drool

What is the most that everyone here would pay for the sidious key? Also would you guys rather have the Arc and Pamde Keys or sidious?

Gran3131 said:
What is the most that everyone here would pay for the sidious key? Also would you guys rather have the Arc and Pamde Keys or sidious?

I totally lucked out and got Sidious for retail the morning they sold those 50 to the public. Tough choice Sidious or Arc and Padme. I tihnk Sidious will go up in value the most since he is so limited, a con exclusive, and an extremely cool / popular charactor. Arc trooper is my fav. Had I known what was coming in the future I might have grabbed Padme for retail when she went up for order. I'm not sure if that helps your decision or not though. :confused:

Thanks Rage. Like I said. I was outbid for for the sidious key and then the seller had a second key so he offered it for my bid of $105. I may be getting help with the Arc key so that leaves Padme. For the time being if I could get these three I would be very happy but I just am not sure sidious is worth it.

I also have the Razor's Edge Clone Trooper version as well as Anakin and just got Snow Bunny Padme off the evil site we all love to flip on, I shop on.

Dolphins Unite!

The framed character Key set was in stock at Acme yesterday. I was away from the computer so I missed out which was probally a good thing.

Asajji will be the next key and it is a razors edge exclusive. Shaak Ti has been pre-viewed as well, I believe in the latest Star Wars insider.

Gran3131 said:
Asajji will be the next key and it is a razors edge exclusive. Shaak Ti has been pre-viewed as well, I believe in the latest Star Wars insider.

Damn, I am going to want both of those. Thank God these are small.

Where did you see or hear this?

Darth Rage said:
Damn, I am going to want both of those. Thank God these are small.

Where did you see or hear this?

Likewise, where did you hear this? i thought that acme only dealt with sideshow now???? And I'm still looking for snow padme/obi-wan/yoda/grevious if anybody wants to sell them.

i bought snow padme on a whim from starwars.com because I happen to be on the site when they were available. they are really small and couldn't imagine paying big money for them. i guess if you collect the clone wars statues they would be a perfect fit though.

Vader AL said:
i bought snow padme on a whim from starwars.com because I happen to be on the site when they were available. they are really small and couldn't imagine paying big money for them. i guess if you collect the clone wars statues they would be a perfect fit though.

they aren't that big, but captive the fun of the cw cartoons. I know that they all retailed for $30 and saw that they are going for like $80 on ebay (which really sucks for late comers like me).

congerking said:
Likewise, where did you hear this? i thought that acme only dealt with sideshow now???? And I'm still looking for snow padme/obi-wan/yoda/grevious if anybody wants to sell them.

RS forums for both.

Acme still deals with every one else. SS will not get all of the exclusives.

If you still have that extra sidious I am sure you would be able to find a trade on some forum for at least one of the ones you need.

Gran3131 said:
RS forums for both.

Acme still deals with every one else. SS will not get all of the exclusives.

If you still have that extra sidious I am sure you would be able to find a trade on some forum for at least one of the ones you need.

would you mind trying to get a link to the thread? or at least to the forum? thanks.

Back