Acme character keys and other prints.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As exciting as it is that Mike is getting the Asajj key, the news that there will be something coming out with Shaak Ti is AWESOME! I was really trying to avoid this line all together but these are two that I must own. I'm also trying not to get too excited about the fact that there might be a CW maquette still to come :monkey3

For anyone's who's interested, I have an Anakin that I might be willing to trade or sell.

congerking said:
So is the Assajj or Ti key available for purchase or pre-order now?

No, Mike said that Asajj will go for same in the next week or so and be in stock mid to late October. No idea about Shaak Ti................

Darth Loki said:
No, Mike said that Asajj will go for same in the next week or so and be in stock mid to late October. No idea about Shaak Ti................

And where would I purchase it? Sorry about the questions, she's my favorite CW character and I want to make sure I get her.

congerking said:
And where would I purchase it? Sorry about the questions, she's my favorite CW character and I want to make sure I get her.

No problem, Asajj will be a Razor's Edge exclusive (just like the Arc Trooper was). It will also have an ES of 1250. If you've never bought from Razor's Edge, he's one of the best dealers I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

Darth Loki said:
No problem, Asajj will be a Razor's Edge exclusive (just like the Arc Trooper was). It will also have an ES of 1250. If you've never bought from Razor's Edge, he's one of the best dealers I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

Nope, never bought form him before. Heard of him of course through this board, even been to his site a few times, but never bought. I think this will be my first time...(that sounded dirty)

Just read on Yoda's News that Shaak Ti will be coming out in November. ES of 1250 as well :chew :chew :chew

Darth Loki said:
Just read on Yoda's News that Shaak Ti will be coming out in November. ES of 1250 as well :chew :chew :chew

Cool news...too bad I have to play catch up. trying to get the rest (but screw yoda/grevious and their $200 on ebay :emperor :emperor )

Assajj or Ti key will be available at Razor's edge but SS's next release will be some "green guy" :rolleyes: i beleive.

TOE said:
Assajj or Ti key will be available at Razor's edge but SS's next release will be some "green guy" :rolleyes: i beleive.

oh, if it's who I think you're saying, that should be great. too bad he didn't shoot first.

congerking said:
Cool news...too bad I have to play catch up. trying to get the rest (but screw yoda/grevious and their $200 on ebay :emperor :emperor )

Trust me I know :monkey2 I'd love to be able to pick up GG but they just aren't worth that much to me.

Darth Loki said:
Trust me I know :monkey2 I'd love to be able to pick up GG but they just aren't worth that much to me.

I hear ya. Yoda might be worth it, but not GG to me. And the completist in me is burning a whole in my head, but I guess that's better than burning a hole in my wallet.

congerking said:
oh, if it's who I think you're saying, that should be great. too bad he didn't shoot first.

:lol sorry, not that green guy, the other green guy :rolleyes:

Back