Acme character keys and other prints.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone now of any UK retialers selling the Acme Character keys

I cant seem to find any anywhere !!

Onix,

Probally woud have a hard time finding a retailer selling them as a lot of them have been exclusives. Secondary markets are probally the best bet.

I have been collecting the ACME keys since almost the beginning. I missed the first key, Yoda (I didn't attend C3)... but have gotten every one after that at retail. I fell in love with these when I got Grievous at SDCC a couple years ago. It was amazing... the character key line hadn't caught on yet and ACME didn't even sell out at the show I believe. I was the only person at their booth when I bought Grievous - in the middle of the afternoon on Friday. Now, ACME's booth would be mobbed and they'd be sold out in like 5 minutes!

Getting the Sidious at SDCC was INSANE this year! Several of my friends and I had to try multiple days... and we were barely able to snag one each on the last day we were there. They were basically sold out every day the moment the doors opened.

Like others, the one thing I can't understand is why the Yoda has gotten so expensive. It's a great key and Yoda is certainly popular... but it seems a bit overpriced on the secondary market to me. There are double the number of him than Palpatine... and he sells for twice as much. Hrrrrrmmmm.... laws of supply and demand seemingly being defied there. I guess it's all the newcomers in the line trying to go back and get him that's driving the prices through the roof.

What I love is that the quality of the keys remains constantly great. ACME delivers a solid product every time. The Asajj, Shaak Ti and Kit Fisto all have remained top notch. Great to see!

Also, I must add, that the guys over at ACME (Chris and Sean) are AWESOME people. They put a lot of work into these keys, and they are true fans. It's nice to know it all means something to them. Plus, ACME is in Burbank, CA (my hometown), so I always like to support local businesses!

The thing I really like about these are the retail prices.

$30 is a steal IMO for these.

I can't wait for the Hellboy Keys. :drool

onix36div said:
does anyone now of any UK retialers selling the Acme Character keys

I cant seem to find any anywhere !!
Which ones do you need? PM me.

I got Shaak Ti today. Wow I got number 9 and 10. Talk about low numbers.

Gran3131 said:
Got my notice so it should be just a few days.

Likewise, got my email from razors edge this morning. I saw a UPS truck leaving my block today, but it wasn't for me. I HATE that...:monkey2 :monkey2

congerking said:
Likewise, got my email from razors edge this morning. I saw a UPS truck leaving my block today, but it wasn't for me. I HATE that...:monkey2 :monkey2
You ordered it from Razors Edge? Well its gonna take a lil longer to get it then. Yours is making two cross country trips, instead of the short drive from Burbank. I got mine direct from Acme Archives.

mfoga said:
You ordered it from Razors Edge? Well its gonna take a lil longer to get it then. Yours is making two cross country trips, instead of the short drive from Burbank. I got mine direct from Acme Archives.

I get my orders the next day from Mike so for things like this that I'm very impatient about, I always go to him. Still waiting on the maquette GG!!!

Just got Miss Ti about 2 minutes from the mail man. She looks great and is a great additional to my collection.

She does look great but I feel like something's missing. When oh when will my prayers be answered?

Darth Loki said:
She does look great but I feel like something's missing. When oh when will my prayers be answered?
Whats that the marquette, the SS figure or both?

hairlesswookiee said:
i hope he's referring to both....i like the key but its not as nice as the Asajj or kit fisto key.

I agree, the pose is not the best IMHO, but I still like her nontheless.

Back