Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if I remember correctly, they did a revision of that unleashed figure due to her "perkyness" :wink1:

my thinking is that we are unlikely to get more than 1 pf of her, so I am hoping it is something true to the movie.

Depends, the "sexy" PFs have been selling fairly well for SSC, that is most presumably why we saw sketches of Shaak Ti in her Force Unleashed attire instead of the traditional Jedi Robes.

Review_ShaakTiForceUnleashed_stillA.jpg

So I would imagine that if the trend continues we'll get two PFs of Padme, one in royal attire, I'm betting the Theed gown from TPM since it lights up and something with a bit more sex appeal....

These aren't protagonists or anything. I'll take the better looking statue over the canon.

TPM Amidala would be a great PF and I'm sure that Padme in with the ripped shirt in AOTC is going to be done. Those are probably her two most iconic looks.

As weird as it may sound a TPM Amidala is one of my most wanted Sideshow PFs.

It used to be one of mine because I think that dress will look fantastic with the PF treatment, but my collecting concentrations have shifted a bit, so I doubt I'll pick either one up.

As weird as it may sound a TPM Amidala is one of my most wanted Sideshow PFs.

:goodpost: Indeed a Theed Gown Padme Amidala with light up bulbs is one of the most wanted! but I do remember a poll of some time ago where arena padmé won over it... I hope both will be made in PF in the future!!! We need Padmé!

I would love (and purchase) both versions. What I would be disappointed with is a "jessica rabbit" rendition, if you know what I mean...

I would love (and purchase) both versions. What I would be disappointed with is a "jessica rabbit" rendition, if you know what I mean...

:exactly: I would get both, just dont sex her up too much, thats not the character.

I just saw that as a banner on the SF so it must be up for pre order soon.

Back