A Quiet Place

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monster was a sexual culmination of Venom, Demigorgon, Clickers from TLOU, and Dead Space.

I thought it was okay. Felt a lot of things could have been avoided and didn't work well. I'd rather see RPO again. :lol

Monster was a sexual culmination of Venom, Demigorgon, Clickers from TLOU, and Dead Space.

I thought it was okay. Felt a lot of things could have been avoided and didn't work well. I'd rather see RPO again. :lol

wait. what is the shape of the monster? I understand he is gooey like venom but what does his shape look like

Personally thought the film was very good. Thought the monster design was OK... Wish he looked a little less like the Demigorgon... But it served its purpose and I thought the CGI was very good.

I really enjoyed the cast and thought the acting was good. Thought it had some very good to great intense moments.

The main plot point with the
Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought it was well directed, acted and emotional.

8 out of 10 for me.

Personally thought the film was very good.

So was it "Blade Runner 2049 good" (which I believe you gave a 7/10), "Ready Player One good" (which I believe you gave a 7/10) or "Kong Skull Island good" (which I believe you gave an 8.5/10)?

:monkey3

Last edited:
Lol it’d be funny if this was more of the “ hard r horror venom” movie than the actual venom movie and this isn’t even rated R

So was it "Blader Runner 2049 good" (which I believe you gave a 7/10), "Ready Player One good" (which I believe you gave a 7/10) or "Kong Skull Island good" (which I believe you gave an 8.5/10)?

:monkey3

:lol

I gave Kong 8.5 out of 10??? Hell that is too high even when I liked it. :lol

Way better then Kong.. Too character driven for me to ever hate on this after a second viewing like I did Kong.

I liked this a little more then Ready Player One.. The main reason being I like a good horror film a bit more then most other Genres... And like I mentioned before I thought RPO fell apart right after "the horror" scene.

I liked it more the Blade Runner 2049 also... I am not nearly as in love with that one as you are.

I can say that all the above mentioned films including Kong are better then TLJ :lol

;)

Also for the record I have never been a fan of rating a film after one viewing..

RPO I saw 2x so I stand by my rating for that one.

Saw it. It kind of bored me. Was filled with plot holes, and had a very weird ending. Overall the gimmick wasn't enough to save it or make it a particularly good horror film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw it. It kind of bored me. Was filled with plot holes, and had a very weird ending. Overall the gimmick wasn't enough to save it or make it a particularly good horror film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agree about the plot holes.. Guess I was just willing to go for the ride.. But yeah what was up with the Spoiler you are talking about.

Personally I was really able to get into this film.. I don't know if its because I am a dad or what but I found it very intense.. Especially anything to do with the
Spoiler Spoiler:

I was did not find the film boring at all.. Thought it moved at a great pace.

I enjoyed it quite a bit, despite there being a few credibility gaps, as others have mentioned. I think very few horror movies don't have that problem.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Still, it was quite good where it counted, creating a great deal of tension.

It was unique and felt like a cloverfield film. I really enjoyed it and you can find plot holes in every film if you look hard enough

I enjoyed it quite a bit, despite there being a few credibility gaps, as others have mentioned. I think very few horror movies don't have that problem.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Still, it was quite good where it counted, creating a great deal of tension.

had they just played with the timeline they could have used that same plot point and not had it come across as a really bad move.

Back