A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated Feb 15"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 24th Nov. Iminime Equilibrium"

Excellent Score and Pic's on John Preston, Great Poses also my Friend Jedi, Really Dig this Movie, you going to get or make the white version?, Impressive posts

I bought the white suit but the black suit is so much more iconic the more i see your poses....great pic!

I like the equilibrium movie, big congrats bro ;)

Thanks fellas. You guys are awesome!! =)

So another starship arrived.

I never thought I'd be able to get my hands on her but I finally managed to. Many HT figs were sacrificed to get this

Better pics to come once I've set her up proper. Cheers

Last edited:
Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 11th Dec.QMX Serenity BIG DAMN REPLICA"

You have such an amazing collection, seriously love all your Star Wars stuff :clap

Oh my God! The QMx Serenity - that is definetely my personal most wanted replica. Was able to afford it last year finally, after saving money for nearly two years, but my order is still on hold since then. (Too many Fireflys in the building queue before mine...)

I'm so jealous right now. :panic:

Congrats to this lovely addition for your collection. Would you mind posting as many pictures of that beauty as possible? I could take comfort from these. ;)

Thanks so much. I wanted to place an order but by the time I had the cash, pre-orders had closed. I managed to get mine off Secret Compass. Those guys are awesome and have always come through for me.:yess:

I'm sorry you have to wait for yours Stonefish, but rest assured, she will be absolutely worth it. A real show stopping piece.

Pics coming up! Enjoy. I had a beer in the dark last night and just watched the light show lol :hi5:

Oh my God! The QMx Serenity - that is definetely my personal most wanted replica. Was able to afford it last year finally, after saving money for nearly two years, but my order is still on hold since then. (Too many Fireflys in the building queue before mine...)

I'm so jealous right now. :panic:

Congrats to this lovely addition for your collection. Would you mind posting as many pictures of that beauty as possible? I could take comfort from these. ;)

Great acquisition bro!

That is really ****ing cool, congrats! :clap

That Serenity is a thing of beauty, very nice find!

Amazing updates Shyam! I'd love to see full pics of your collection room panorama view style

WHOA! Excellent Excellent Score and Pic's, Browncoat, Very Impressive Post my Friend Jedi :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Great acquisition bro!

Thanks so much. Really love staring at the model. Always something new to spot on it!

That is really ****ing cool, congrats! :clap

Thanks a lot Marf!

That Serenity is a thing of beauty, very nice find!

Thanks so much. She's one of my fav ship designs

Amazing updates Shyam! I'd love to see full pics of your collection room panorama view style

Thanks a lot Rob! Soon very soon. I hope to get the lighting rigs done up properly by the end of next week!

WHOA! Excellent Excellent Score and Pic's, Browncoat, Very Impressive Post my Friend Jedi :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Thank you so much Colossus my friend! :hi5:

So today I did a little shifting and cleaning up .

Decided to take a few pictures of some items.

One of my first prop replicas. An arc reactor made by museum replicas. Bought it for less than 150 dollars back when it was first released.

I brought it with me to Oz Con in Australia and got it signed by Stan Lee when he made a visit

Next we have a vintage ED-209 by Hot toys. My first big ticket item. Got it for less than 250 usd when it was first released. Oh how far prices have come lol

It has now become my office display case guardian.

Back