Statue Darkside Collectibles: Terminator 2 - T-800 on Motorcycle 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darkside actually stated that they never said it comes with a hand signed autograph, just comes with he's signature, which means reprints.

"and comes with the Certificate of Authenticity signed by the Terminator himself -Arnold Schwarzenegger. "

Sideshow better change the description then. That's pretty explicit that its an actual signature.

I think the company is legit, just a bunch of amuters running it. They should hire me to correctly guide them, lol. On thee Facebook page they are justyfiing the price by saying that the price is due to the fact that no one in 30 years have made a arnie on a bike because its such a complicated difficult process and expensive. To which I thought that's a load of BS. Just look at prime studios or as making those transformers with soo much detail and so many more complex statues out there. Also looking at prices of CM, Queen studios stuff or even Prime 1 studios, makes them sound like a bargain. This company is just out to rip off any die hard collector. No need to rush and order this they will have this I stock all the time at that price.

"Complicated". Lol. That's the same excuse that Sideshow uses to defend the pricing of their Maquettes. XM Studios did a Punisher on Bike and it was 999SGD. I can't see this piece being almost $1500 more for a similar concept and scale.

What's complicated about it? The 1:2 endoskeleton from Prime 1 is also a complicated piece and is cheaper than this thing by 500 bucks!

It's a dude on a bike ffs. As for the signature, their own words were something along the lines of, we wish we could have Arnold for enough time to sign all of these but that would be very expensive.

What's complicated about it? The 1:2 endoskeleton from Prime 1 is also a complicated piece and is cheaper than this thing by 500 bucks!

It's a dude on a bike ffs. As for the signature, their own words were something along the lines of, we wish we could have Arnold for enough time to sign all of these but that would be very expensive.

Yep I'd buy pay that much for a prime, look at the size and quality of detail you get for your Bucks amazing, rather then pay more for a bike and a lookalike on it.

image.jpeg

:lol

^^^ :rotfl

I forgot about that scene. Mike Myers at his best.

The forehead looks ridiculous though.

Yeah at least 10 years or more for me as well. Im going to track it down now and give it a watch. :duff

You're right, besides the giant forehead, why can't these companies ever get the hair right?

Well I have a theory - I think what they're doing wrong with this hairstyle is they're sculpting to the absolute outermost strands that they can see as opposed to just sticking with the primary body of the hair. And since solid plastic or polystone can't recreate thin hairstrands they end up with a bigger mass of hair than actually should be there.

Last edited:
I can overlook the hair, but the massive forehead, would annoy the hell out of me. Along with the price.

Darkside Collectables have said they have now stopped taking orders for this, for those interested......:)

Back