A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated Feb 15"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 7th September , Blade Runner, Independence Day ID4

Next is a studio scaled model of an X-Wing fighter by EFX collectibles. One of my fav pieces and crown jewels in my collection as it has the plaque that has been signed by Mark Hamill.

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 12th September"

WHOA! That Tie Fighter and X-Wing are Very Very Impressive a Excellent Fit into you Already Impressive Collection Jedi my Friend, Unbelievable Post

Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 21st July , Indiana Jones Adventurebilt Fedora "

Been spending a lot of time streamlining and upgrading my collection and displays. Nothings complete but I'm taking it a step at a time. Finally got the lighting done up and now I'm waiting for several acrylic display cases

Great display

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys! I just got new acrylic cases for each of the models so a rearrangement session is in order.

Just got this figure this week. Thank you to both Rdeezy and Snake Eater for this. Took me forever to pull the trigger . This is the most i've ever put down for a 1/6 figure but man it's worth it.

Last edited:
Re: A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 30th September"

Look awesome Jedi! Congrats brother..one of the best pieces out there. And he gets his own shelf!

Thanks guys! I just got new acrylic cases for each of the models so a rearrangement session is in order.

Just got this figure this week. Thank you to both Rdeezy and Snake Eater for this. Took me forever to pull the trigger . This is the most i've ever put down for a 1/6 figure but man it's worth it.

The Aeon paintup on that Butcher looks superior to the Aeon I received from RM last week : dunno. I think its the red around the eyes on the one I got.

5ybegesy.jpg

A Jedi Mind trick....."Updated 30th September"

The Aeon paintup on that Butcher looks superior to the Aeon I received from RM last week : dunno. I think its the red around the eyes on the one I got.

6umy4umy.jpg

This looks familiar !

That's because it ain't no regular aeon paint up ;)

I had it touched up by a friend of mine jay around the eyes and I had the hat painted darker .

This was a pain in the arse to piece together .

Glad to see this went to a good home tho .

Well done Jedi ......:)

Back