A Dangerous Man (Daniel Craig Bond)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr.figures version. I can't tell the body type it is, but someone may know from the hands?
I plan on putting the head on a TT anyways. I already have a body and clothes ready for him.

170_633622304824390890_spy2.jpg

The hair can be repainted to ash blonde, and no 1/6th scale suit looks particulary good, and he's not posed very well either, but the sculpt is sound.

OK, before I go buying something I'll regret later on down the line, can someone tell me WHY Sideshow hasn't made a 1/6 Daniel Craig Bond yet?

- J

OK, before I go buying something I'll regret later on down the line, can someone tell me WHY Sideshow hasn't made a 1/6 Daniel Craig Bond yet?

- J
I'm guessing it's because the copyrights to the Daniel Craig Bond films no longer rests solely with Danjaq (which I believe was where Sideshow got the license).

After 2 weeks of placing an order, my Daniel Craig kit finally arrives.

danielcraig1dd2.jpg

danielcraig2ru1.jpg

Like many before me, I would have preferred to have gotten a 1/6 body over the fancy packaging.

danielcraig3zn2.jpg

Will take photos of the kit fitted on to a Hot Toys truetype next...

Thanks for the photos. I can't wait to see close ups of the HS - it already looks better in your last photo then the pics on their site.

cool pics vader. how is his pistol? is it pretty fragile? i read that it's a resin cast and breaks really easy. that's the only thing holding me back from getting this set. :p

So has anyone ordered this figure direct from loadingtoys? I don't see an area to buy from on the site.....

cool pics vader. how is his pistol? is it pretty fragile? i read that it's a resin cast and breaks really easy. that's the only thing holding me back from getting this set. :p
Honestly, I can't tell the difference between the material used on this pistol and on the others I've got. It "feels" the same to me. Sorry not much help in this area.

Good review! I left a comment! Your photos above really shows the detail on the head sculpt.. Its definitely Daniel Craig alright... I love how the figure looks in a tux.. Thats how Bond shd look..

Last edited:
@imranbecks:
Thanks for the positive feedback you left on my page. Your Craig in Tux looks great. I gotta find me a neat set of tux one of these days.

In the meantime, here's my Daniel Craig figure in a more formal (but slightly less comfortable) get-up:

danielcraigshoulderslinwv8.jpg

Not making light of his injury here. All in the spirit of fun. I wish him a really swift recuperation.

Dr.figures version. I can't tell the body type it is, but someone may know from the hands?
I plan on putting the head on a TT anyways. I already have a body and clothes ready for him.

170_633622304824390890_spy2.jpg
Just ordered the Dr.Figures version, hope this goes well, I'm a tad nervous

Back