A Dangerous Man (Daniel Craig Bond)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure is based on how Bond looked towards the end of Quantum Of Solace.. If you noticed, he was wearing a pair of dark colored Levi's jeans in the final scene of the movie.. But too bad that the jeans that come from Loading Toys is light blue..

Some photos of mine...

Nice watch, Imran. :) You're using a BBI 3.5? Where did you manage to score one?

thanks Shaun. I think he looks great.

you're welcome drbrad1975. I'm not too sure about the suit I used for the bash though. :google

This looks very nice.

As of right now, I've stopped buying anything, and have actually been selling my collection off bit by bit, but I still like looking @ all these nice pretties! lol

Self punishment, I know... :(

This looks very nice.

As of right now, I've stopped buying anything, and have actually been selling my collection off bit by bit, but I still like looking @ all these nice pretties! lol

Self punishment, I know... :(

I'm right with you there dude , by the time everything is sold theres a million more things on the want list. :google:monkey1:rotfl
IT NEVER ENDS !!. :google

Nice watch, Imran. :) You're using a BBI 3.5? Where did you manage to score one?

you're welcome drbrad1975. I'm not too sure about the suit I used for the bash though. :google

Man....I was going to get that suit because I liked it on your figure. I guess I will have to find another alternative!!

Nice pix! Thx for sharing them.

I'm not into the figures and such, mostly because the joints and such are always visible. I usually go for statues and dios.

I got the BBI body from Falcons Hangar on the day I collected the set..

More photos of my Daniel Craig 007 figure... Finally... in tuxedo!!!!! Can Sideshow come up with a Craig 007 figure that looks as good as this!!! >>>

Last edited:
I got the BBI body from Falcons Hangar on the day I collected the set..

Ah good to know they still have bodies in stock, makes kitbashing easier.

Man....I was going to get that suit because I liked it on your figure. I guess I will have to find another alternative!!

hey drbrad1975, if you're fine with how the Saturday Toys suit looks, do go for it, as it's a quick and easy solution for Bond.

JBH001-1.jpg

The Andy Bergholtz Craig Sculpt painted by Les Walker. Best Craig sculpt I've ever seen.... this is a pic from Les' site, he painted a bunch of them a while back. I have the rare stubble Craig sculpt... anyway, best to PM Andy or try to reach him on his site to see if they are still available. Cheers...

That does look like the exact same HS.

Pardon my ignorance but is Dr. Figures the same company as (or related to) Loading Toys?

Well im not 100% sure if they are in relationship or not but most probably not. Anyway Dr Figures is pretty famous as a recaster. They even recast Sideshow's T-800 head, T-1000 head as well as T-800 shotgun.

Geeeeeeees.... Dr Figures is fast.... recast Loading Toys Craig head sculpt and kit it up into 007?
https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=1009

Darn... That looks good with that suit!!! I wonder what body it is using.. Look at the accessories!!! A briefcase with 3 types of guns and a pair of sunglasses!! Makes me want to get another set from them now... The only thing that bothers me is that the shirt is missing cufflinks.. Bond always wears his shirt with cufflinks...

According to them, the shipping is free... Anyone ordered from them before? I've never ordered from them before.. How fast is the shipping?

Last edited:
According to them, the shipping is free... Anyone ordered from them before? I've never ordered from them before.. How fast is the shipping?

The shipping is free, but be prepared to wait a few weeks. If you live in the States, it should take about two maybe three weeks to arrive. It's the international shipping that slows it down. Good store.

Darn... That looks good with that suit!!! I wonder what body it is using.. Look at the accessories!!! A briefcase with 3 types of guns and a pair of sunglasses!! Makes me want to get another set from them now... The only thing that bothers me is that the shirt is missing cufflinks.. Bond always wears his shirt with cufflinks...

I had one bad experience with store-rooms, but they ended up refunding the money 100%---though it did take a while.

I've ordered about 3 times from them in the past two months though, and everything's been pretty fast. No longer than 2 weeks.

Back