A Dangerous Man (Daniel Craig Bond)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr.figures version. I can't tell the body type it is, but someone may know from the hands?
I plan on putting the head on a TT anyways. I already have a body and clothes ready for him.

170_633622304824390890_spy2.jpg

Does anyone else think of...

jtt.jpg

OK guys I need to give you an emergency heads up...

DO NOT order the Dr. Toys version. Avoid it at all costs, its a piece of junk.

This is my first post here but I've been lurking for awhile, seeing the loading toys head actually inspired me to go out and make a one sixth bond set out of the old sideshow figures, hot toys bodies and random suit/tux selections...

Anyway I ordered the Dr Toys when I couldn't find a place that I could order Dangerous Man from.

I got it yesterday and it just sucks. Painting is horrible. His hair is dark brown and the likeness is totally not there. It could honestly be a head belonging to anyone.

The briefcase is totally cheap, the body sucks and has very strange movement. The watch has no face. The guns albeit are very cool though. The suit is cheap and there is no overcoat.

Worst of all his neck is horrible, it doesn't extend like the loading toys one does (As well as the SSC bond heads).

I'm going to use this for fodder and I just bought the dangerous man off toys.net.

Don't make the same mistake I did. I am going to post pictures later. Then I'll try and repaint it and post those pictures afterward.

Thats weird, because he does come with an overcoat, and I saw pics, and it kinda has the likeness.

Really? Who's came with the coat? mine didn't hope I didn't get ripped off. Painted the likness would be there but not the quality. It's a cheap hollow plastic.

Yes.. The one from Loading Toys is definitely better looking..

More photos of my Loading Toys Daniel Craig James Bond... This time in a proper tailored suit.. From Saturday Toys of course.....

Brosnan's head looks big here....lol... >>>

Here are pictures of my Dangerous Man on a Dragon body with BBI hands. The suit is the Agent Smith set I got a couple years ago.

Here he is with the Sideshow Die Another Day Pierce Brosnan Bond
JMKscustomDanielCraigBondV423.jpg

JMKscustomDanielCraigBondV419.jpg

JMKscustomDanielCraigBondV411.jpg

JMKscustomDanielCraigBondV416.jpg

A little gun barrel photoshop.
JMKscustomDanielCraigBondV4gunbarre.jpg

Here are pictures of my Dangerous Man on a Dragon body with BBI hands. The suit is the Agent Smith set I got a couple years ago.

Here he is with the Sideshow Die Another Day Pierce Brosnan Bond
JMKscustomDanielCraigBondV423.jpg

That Brosnan looks much better. Features are a bit soft, but I can still see him in there. Weirdly, I swear I see a little Roger Moore in his eyes. That "Dangerous Man" is probably the best Craig sculpt yet. Craig is definitely my favorite Bond since Connery. I sure would love to see Hot Toys do Connery.

OMG that's Brosnan???? Horrible likeness. Looks like Robert Wagner and Ben Stiller had a child. :horror
The Craig looks aces, though.

Oh my... I think compared to my Brosnan Legacy figure, the Die Another Day Brosnan looks better as it has lighter skin than the tanned Legacy Brosnan that I have.... I've always wanted that Die Another Day Brosnan, but after I got my hands on a 1/4 scale premium format Brosnan, I decided not to get that one as I noticed that the suit on the 1/6 Die Another Day Brosnan looks a bit off.. The lapels and the bow tie just look too small..

OK guys I need to give you an emergency heads up...

DO NOT order the Dr. Toys version. Avoid it at all costs, its a piece of junk.

This is my first post here but I've been lurking for awhile, seeing the loading toys head actually inspired me to go out and make a one sixth bond set out of the old sideshow figures, hot toys bodies and random suit/tux selections...

Anyway I ordered the Dr Toys when I couldn't find a place that I could order Dangerous Man from.

I got it yesterday and it just sucks. Painting is horrible. His hair is dark brown and the likeness is totally not there. It could honestly be a head belonging to anyone.

The briefcase is totally cheap, the body sucks and has very strange movement. The watch has no face. The guns albeit are very cool though. The suit is cheap and there is no overcoat.

Worst of all his neck is horrible, it doesn't extend like the loading toys one does (As well as the SSC bond heads).

I'm going to use this for fodder and I just bought the dangerous man off toys.net.

Don't make the same mistake I did. I am going to post pictures later. Then I'll try and repaint it and post those pictures afterward.

I'm sorry for you! You were probably unlucky! I had the overcoat in my package and my watch came with the accessories in a small bag. The face of the watch was in that bag, but loose. Just glued it back. The body is a BBI 3.5 body, so far from a bad body. But you're right, the face could use a repaint. It's not bad, the likeness is there but the hair is to dark, that's all...

The loading toys HS looks great. Any places where the LT set can be ordered from online? If I could get this Craig head, I'd try it on an Ace workshop figure I have spare, which I think would serve well to use as the body.

Argh! Why does no one post about the damn Spy Seven! I need to know what I have to do to fix it a head of time. :mad:

:D

Back