A big G.i joe collector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pat has a great collection. I would just keep doubles of everything and get rid of the rest.

Geeks with money. Nice!

Pat has a great collection. I would just keep doubles of everything and get rid of the rest.

Geeks with money. Nice!

pat.jpg

The more I think about it I never had a rattler when I was a kid and I still don't.....I should get one just to have it :rotfl

/jealous *check*

pretty cool ____, would love to see a museum of the world collections like that.

Insanely jealous, though I would like to see her collection in a more suitable location. Looks more like a hoarders den now and I can only imagine how many of these items get damaged on a daily basis. Organizing is only as effective as the space you have to use, she should work a deal for a better documentary to be done and use the proceeds to buy the Jackson ranch.

I found this on youtube a couple of weeks ago myself, I was blown away by the sheer size of her collection. I think I watched most of it over two days and a couple of meals:lol

Back