Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hurricane Irene

Tornado warning for Montgomery county. :yess:

Actually :panic:

Crazy!! Hope you are all safe!

Take care guys! Please keep us updated!

My stupid ass brother left for Conneticut yesterday by car. His wife called my Mom and told her about it. She didn't seem to understand the problem with him going. :cuckoo:

Stay safe guys,
10:13 in the UK,Just read on the news that there's been a number of people have lost there lives,and a lot of damage,

Hope everyone's OK my fellow Freaks :1-1:

Kindest regards
Tys

Winds blowing like crazy in NY (Catskills). We have one tree down, resting up against my house. Doesn't appear to have made much damage (if any), I removed many of the monster trees a couple years ago that posed a threat after one wind storm knocked some trees down and tore my roof apart.

Stay safe, it's about to really hit us the next couple of hours.

POwer outage got me right away. Was out until a few minutes ago, gas leaks all over my development and lots of flooding but little damage.

South Jersey, the roads are ok, in Philly, there is alot of flooding and 7 buildings collapsed but if you've seen some of the abandoned run down death traps in the city thats no suprise. Worst flooding ever though in the rivers and streams.

Getting pelted with rain right now (had to drain the pool once already and probably have to again in a few hours) an the worst is supposed to hit here 9 pm my time-- but I think the wind's dying a bit in the storm and it might even now be downgraded to a tropical storm.

Thankfully the tree in front of our place didn't go down (fingers crossed it doesn't tonight). LOTS of flooding.

Couple of trees in my neighborhood.

DSC_0566.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

We had a lot of flooding here in Staten Island. I had to move all my figures from first floor to second in case water got in. But my area was lucky no flooding at all

Thankfully Irene didn't flood out my home and there was no structural damage. She dd however decide to do some landscaping in the backyard:

004.jpg

007.jpg

I stayed with my g/f in south Jersey and they still don't have power, Atlantic City Electric said they have no idea when they'll be up and running again. I'm lucky to have power here only 15minutes north via JCP&L (Jersey Central Power & Light).

Best wishes to you freaks out there who took the brunt of Irene in more southern states.

We had a lot of flooding here in Staten Island. I had to move all my figures from first floor to second in case water got in. But my area was lucky no flooding at all

What part of SI do you live? I have an ex boyfriend who lives there. Hopefully he's all right.

Update for me: Everything is fine for us in Cape May County NJ. From what I hear it really wasn't that bad here.
Comparable to a heavy tropical storm.

Back