360 Vs. PS3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
isnt there some news that microsoft is gonna make a blu-ray player for the 360?

I will say this and this only.

Like Kit, i've had everything from the original 8 bit Sega system and Nintendo to the 360, PS3, and Wii.

Hands down, the winner is the 360. I'm lucky to be one of the few who has never had any problems with it, no doubt, but that wouldn't impact me liking it any less if I got the red rings.

The system is just fantastic. User friendly, great online service... achievements, ease of communication. Graphics are top notch. Can't complain.

That being said, I also like my PS3. Like I told Kain tonight... Sony HAS to play catch up with Microsoft with the online stuff. There are already talks of putting a trophy system in for games (aka achievements) and even to have them displayed in your home when "Home" comes out. Slowly, but surely, PS3 will evolve. But, MGS4, Drakes, and Blu-rays are the major perk as of now. Tekken 6 to follow.

Winner = 360

I can't wait for the Sony Fan boys to find this.

Ohh wait they won't since they are probably playing non stop, no sleep, no showers , just eat , ^^^^ and play.

Ohh wait they won't since they are probably playing non stop, no sleep, no showers , just eat , ^^^^ and play.

lol.. there's only one on these forums that i can think of. good thing i have him on my ignore list so i don't have to look at his posts----which i know he will find this thread soon enough. oh, dont forget to download the newest PS3 update!!! 2.36 is out now as i can't log into MGO until i do.

lol.. there's only one on these forums that i can think of. good thing i have him on my ignore list so i don't have to look at his posts----which i know he will find this thread soon enough. oh, dont forget to download the newest PS3 update!!! 2.36 is out now as i can't log into MGO until i do.

Yeah, but you'll need yet another update by Friday or you won't be able to log in then either :lol

why do people compare the PSN to Live? You dont have to pay ^^^^ for PSN, but you do for LIve. IMO Live better damn well be more intuitive than PSN or you all are suckers.

For paying nothing, PSN does damn well for me.

coming from a 360 fan boy? :lol

why do people compare the PSN to Live? You dont have to pay ^^^^ for PSN, but you do for LIve. IMO Live better damn well be more intuitive than PSN or you all are suckers.

It is, so we are not.

But see, as the only online option for PS3 it should be better. Either they should really make it worthwhile, or do the same thing as Microsoft and make a paid system.

For me, I like the Xbox 360 more (obviously :~ ) But some things about it are problems. Like worrying if it's going to die or not. Also, since they came out first they're hardware is quickly reaching it's limit of what it can do, so when they're really able to make awesome looking games, they won't put them on the 360 since it doesn't have enough power. Online is awesome though and the main reason to have the system. I like the controller much more as well, and I like how I can hook it up to my computer and most new games will support it there. But PS3 does have some good exclusives.

I also have a Wii, but since I bought that a couple months ago, I haven't bought any games. It's kind of hard since there's really only like 4 games I want to play and if there's an Xbox 360 game coming out at the same time I have money to spend it's hard to turn down a game with better graphics and online capabilities.

Of the "Next Gen" consoles I only have a 360...But, as far as I am concerned, it's all I need. Great range of games, great on-line service...I have had the RROD once, but, that was dealt with professionally and quickly, so, yeah....Until I can afford a 1080p LCD TV, the PS3 can wait.

I bought the PS3 for a couple reasons...

Like the games on it (I know most are on both)

My Buddies have PS3's so playing games with them is easy.

No monthly charge to play online.. I don't need another monthly payment.

I bought the PS3 for a couple reasons...

Like the games on it (I know most are on both)

My Buddies have PS3's so playing games with them is easy.

No monthly charge to play online.. I don't need another monthly payment.

I just renew once a year for $49.95 rather than the monthly fee.

biggest problem with Xbox ............ it puts money in Microsoft;s pocket ... :monkey1

..... too bad the online is superior....

Is Sony a better company? They are all greedy for $$$$$$$$$$$$$

this is true.
I recall when Sony's quality used to rule the roost.

Then they started riding their brand name rather than their products and came close to tanking the company. the PS saved them though .....

IMO Microsoft is the greater evil, Sony the lesser evil, and Nintendo probably the best "company"of the 3...

Back