3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FCbXc9El.jpg

vnjJk2Rl.jpg

I got my replacement Razor Crest back and they double boxed it! (The other box inside there is just empty to fill space.) I just opened it up and the engines are fine and the figure cardbacks are pretty good/good, so I'm glad on that end.

Man what a relief, I kept playing scenarios over and over again about how this could be messed up but I have to commend Hasbro's customer service on this one. The only thing I didn't get was an email with the tracking number, I had to use my FedEx account to see that I was getting a shipment (from Milton Bradley haha).
Congrats dukefett and what a relief. It's such a cool addition. Enjoy!

So, it seems Hasbro Pulse Germany opened today. Though you can subscribe whether you live in Germany or not, it only allows adresses in Germany if you PO anything. Crossing fingers they will open to more country in the near future. Really thought they would use this new store to dispatch exclusives all over the EU.

Not quite sure this is intentional but you can open a basic account whether or not your located in Germany. Even the site address (eu.halsbropulse.com) tend to confirm it could become a wider platform and open up to other countries instead of having distinct sites for each of them.

If they posted some limited time preorder of that Boba Fett Throne Room before they allow shipping outside of Germany that'd be just typical.

I wonder when the next Haslab Star Wars project will be? I imagine they are still salty over the Rancor. Hopefully they realize vehicles are the way to go. Really want a massive TVC Sandcrawler. It would go great with both the Razor Crest and the Sail Barge.

Yeah the Black Series Rancor - in addition to looking less realistic and more toylike than the last 3.75'' scale one - was too limited in terms of its possible interplay with the rest of the line - at least if you were going for movie-based scenes. You could have it eating a Gamorrean or trying to catch Luke, you could stand a Rancor Keeper next to it while it's dead......that's it really. Otherwise it's a case of simply standing it next to the rest of the very limited amount of Jabba's Palace-related characters on a shelf.

A large vehicle (for 3.75'' scale) has more interaction possibilities with figures, especially a vehicle that can land or moves by land.

Last edited:
Someone at Target shipping must be a former Walmart employee. As far as I can recall, I've always received my figures from Target in boxes, until today. My 2 Retro Fett Morak figures arrived at the same time, and those were in boxes, 1 figure each. One was even double boxed. But maybe I've just been lucky.

Attachments

• MangledRetro_2030.jpg
    MangledRetro_2030.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 33
Back