3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow really? I would contact them ASAP. I haven't really heard of too many people who are waiting like when the Sentinel shipped, there were a few shipments.
Omg thank you. I was cleaning out some old toys and thought of it. Yep it’s there I changed my mobile number early this year and they had texted the old number! Thank god I have you guys to help me out. Screw work I’m off to get it now!

Omg thank you. I was cleaning out some old toys and thought of it. Yep it’s there I changed my mobile number early this year and they had texted the old number! Thank god I have you guys to help me out. Screw work I’m off to get it now!

You need us to tell you to contact customer service...?

Already then.

You need us to tell you to contact customer service...?

Already then.
I’m in Australia at the @&& end of everything and used to delays and long waits. Plus being a working single parent these sorts of things aren’t at the front of my mind.

I’m in Australia at the @&& end of everything and used to delays and long waits. Plus being a working single parent these sorts of things aren’t at the front of my mind.
Who did you buy it from? An Australian vendor? I don't know if Hasblow made it avail over there....

Who did you buy it from? An Australian vendor? I don't know if Hasblow made it avail over there....
I got it from Zing Pop Culture which is part of EB Games. Popcultcha and a few others had it as well.

Quick iphone photo, will take better photos when I get a chance. Echo other peoples comments, there are a few lazy shortcuts and weird choices with some of the paint, some of is very toy like and other parts look beautiful and there are some truly pointless things they did like that ridiculous weapons locker but overall this thing is a beast with some fantastic detail and finish.

08C19CE9-360A-4357-8826-AA9B9259CDE7.jpeg

Would be nice if there was another TVC Haslab project unveiled on May 4th. Seems like bad business when they had so many at once last fall and nothing since. Still hoping for a Sandcrawler.

They're nutty running so many right after another, but that's how it's been the last few years. I think the Razor Crest went right after the Sentinel. I kind of expect them to do the same.

They really need to make them quarterly so people can budget them better. Having a couple big large purchases all bunched up together was just a recipe for failure and the Rancor was the victim of a limited amount of funds.

Would be nice if there was another TVC Haslab project unveiled on May 4th. Seems like bad business when they had so many at once last fall and nothing since. Still hoping for a Sandcrawler.

47633DEF-472B-4777-B17C-2BFFE48AB01F.jpeg

Lambda class shuttle for me. We got something scum and something bounty hunter, so it’d be nice to get something Imperial.

Plus it would synergize with ROTJ 40th and The Mandalorian Season 2. Include the Mando shuttle pilot and offer carded Moff Jerjerrod and Imperial dignitaries with coin (non coin for future standard release) as stretch goals.

It would be funded in no time.

Plastic in packaging is going away so thankfully they’ll have to stop including carded exclusive figures in Haslabs. They really should have include a carded and loose figure if there are any exclusive figures. Even as a loose collector ripping open the Jawa chief or Grogu feels wrong to do.

Plastic in packaging is going away so thankfully they’ll have to stop including carded exclusive figures in Haslabs. They really should have include a carded and loose figure if there are any exclusive figures. Even as a loose collector ripping open the Jawa chief or Grogu feels wrong to do.

I just can't open the exclusive cards but at least there have been very good replacement alternatives to all of them so far.

Are they really going to scrap the plastic bubbles on TVC figures? That will potentially hurt the line very badly, if not kill it altogether. Would be an awful business decision.

Yeahhh, I’m mostly a loose collector (unless I buy an extra of a specific character to get autographed by the actor/actress at a convention). I really want to open that HasLab exclusive Baby Yoda and repaint him since the paint is wonky, but I can’t bring myself to. The Jawa Elder would be sick to have open too - I grabbed a few extra Offworld Jawas to display with the Crest, whenever I get a proper space set up for it.

Back