3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I don't get about the N1 - he's still a bounty hunter, right? Where is he going to put his bounties to haul them in? Is he only taking decapitated head jobs now?
#razorcrestforever

Easy, just strap them to the front of the N1.

That’s a first class view of jumping to lightspeed.

32220D02-ABA8-444A-A0F2-B9D7F84DA584.gif

I passed on the Razor Crest and f*****g regret it. lol. Would have been just shy of $400 shipped......ebay is double that. Sigh. Congrats to all those that got it. I hate you. lol (not really).

I am sure it'll be a future Target exclusive in the next 5 years, minus any extras of course. By then, TVC figures will be $25 each (at the current rate of inflation) and vehicles will be $750 min.

That said, still love TVC. Hasbro has done me a favor with the B.S. line and all the - well - B.S. with it. Every other release is a lazy repaint or re-release. I just said F it for the 6" line. Does not impress. When they do release an all new TVC, I get the WOW factor more. Probably just nostalgic for the scale given I'm an original collector. (and now ancient - get off my darn lawn!!!!)

Just looked at Target.com - Miggs still avail
https://www.target.com/p/star-wars-...-morak-action-figure/-/A-83351668#lnk=sametab
As a bald guy myself, that is one good looking figure! I love how Hasbro puts in zero effort sometime. He didn't have the red piece. Hasbro, just remove the paint, ya lazy bastards!

Mayfeld again back in stock at Target

If you'd told me in the 1980s that under the helmet Boba Fett was Uncle Fester - chrome-dome, over 50, dad bod, goofy expressions - I would have slapped you.
Well the black series figure looks like priciple Strickland.

Attachments

• 6025766.jpg
    6025766.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 11
If you'd told me in the 1980s that under the helmet Boba Fett was Uncle Fester - chrome-dome, over 50, dad bod, goofy expressions - I would have slapped you.
If they had told me in the 1980s that some of the young star wars fans will grow up into a vocal group of old people who spend most of the time bashing star wars I would have slapped them.

Damn keep missing that morak Fett
I've kept a tab open in my browser the last couple weeks that I've refreshed several times a day until they finally they added more preorder stock today.

Apparently it's something they do sporadically before an item ships so you may get additional chances.

Last edited:
Back