3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've caught it up for pre-order several times and it never lets me add it. It was up for half an hour the other day and I couldn't add it to the cart. So frustrated, especially since this is the only figure I'm missing from the Morak crew that they've made so far.

NOT my pic,but these were found in OZ at retail!!!
Loving that Death Watch and Shand!!
Screenshot_20220227-171445_Instagram.jpg

I'm guessing that the original launch date was worst case scenario, and that these are going to come trickling in.

I just hope Amazon ships these if they get their shipments before the current release date.

Imagine someone expecting to buy this for less than $500. Good luck. The chance came and went during the backing period.
Well, mister negative, I certainly got darn close. For $550 shipped I was able to grab a sealed, double-boxed Razor Crest from a member on another forum. Arrived today but the unboxing will have to wait until next week. I also went ahead and ordered a handful of Mandalorian figures to go with it, so I guess I collect TVC now?

BTW, what brand/type of protective case is recommended for these exclusive carded figures?

Attachments

• 6F77E692-BBA8-4DA1-ACE8-A4ECABAC3C0E.jpeg
    6F77E692-BBA8-4DA1-ACE8-A4ECABAC3C0E.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 15
BTW, what brand/type of protective case is recommended for these exclusive carded figures?

I have a bunch of ProTech Star Cases, but I’ve been phasing them out.

I was planning on switching to Figure Shield since they’re UV resistant. They’re out of stock till April at the moment.

https://www.figureshield.com
There are also companies that make hard acrylic cases like Gonk Toys. I don’t think theirs are UV resistant.

I think AFA also sells just their cases as a standalone product. They have a UV resistant option as well which is nice, although I’ve never purchased from their store page before.

https://www.gonktoys.com
https://cgagrading.com/OnlineStore/Catalog.aspx?CategoryID=5&Page=0

Last edited:
Forgot to post these pics from earlier this morning.
Anyone in Oz who collects Hasbro,BigW is your friend today.
I took what I needed.
Am sure some scalper will swoop the rest.
Solid case per figure.
20220304_104940.jpg
20220304_095022.jpg
20220304_095024.jpg
20220304_095028.jpg
20220304_095016.jpg

Too bad on the Boba they didn't rerelease the more accurate anniversary version from years back with the blaster pistol and holster . It looks like this one is a repaint of the ROTJ version from last year.
yeah the 30th anniv version is still my fav!!

FCbXc9El.jpg

vnjJk2Rl.jpg

I got my replacement Razor Crest back and they double boxed it! (The other box inside there is just empty to fill space.) I just opened it up and the engines are fine and the figure cardbacks are pretty good/good, so I'm glad on that end.

Man what a relief, I kept playing scenarios over and over again about how this could be messed up but I have to commend Hasbro's customer service on this one. The only thing I didn't get was an email with the tracking number, I had to use my FedEx account to see that I was getting a shipment (from Milton Bradley haha).

Back