3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm disappointed that Weequay didn't win the vote, a Clone Trooper apparently did.

In other news you can now preorder the Offworld Jawa, time to army build in preparation for the Razor Crest!

The Weequay is a great figure - I assume we're talking about the one that pushes Luke off the Skiff. Wasn't a big fan of the other Weequay they made, the Skiffmaster - silly neck

The Empire will compensate you if he dies . . .

eejaP1R.jpg

The Weequay is a great figure - I assume we're talking about the one that pushes Luke off the Skiff. Wasn't a big fan of the other Weequay they made, the Skiffmaster - silly neck
Agreed, the main Weequay is a fantastic figure. I had thinned out my 3.75" collection, usually donating the 47 lukes and hans that add up; like an idiot, I somehow donated the weequay. When I checked ebay to pick him up again, was shocked he was going for $100 at the time. (few years ago)

Was hoping he'd win. But I know that clone fig is pretty rare too.

Unrelated: got the 3.75 Grogu from Dorkside - awesome little figure. His arms pop off easily so be careful. so many tiny parts with this one. A tad annoying Hasbro still cannot use a decent image. the pic seems a tad blurry.

ShootingtheGalaxy: i dare you to take an epic pic with the most infamous star wars figure of all time. 1995 POTF2 'monkey leia'

Can't be done. (?!?)

Just a heads up all: i ordered one of these sets from Dorkside and it arrived in mint shape today but one issue: set already opened and fig missing. I sent them an email. I am sure this is a mistake or misunderstanding as I've never had an opened set sent before that was sold as new. But just a heads up in case. I have no doubt the issue will be resolved. They are amazing that way. (had one super minor issue once ever and it was handled perfectly.)

Just a heads up all: i ordered one of these sets from Dorkside and it arrived in mint shape today but one issue: set already opened and fig missing. I sent them an email. I am sure this is a mistake or misunderstanding as I've never had an opened set sent before that was sold as new. But just a heads up in case. I have no doubt the issue will be resolved. They are amazing that way. (had one super minor issue once ever and it was handled perfectly.)

Which set was opened? I'll be honest too I have had big problems with Dorkside outright canceling my preorders without fulfilling them, and more than once. I try to avoid them now as I feel they are somewhat unreliable.

Which set was opened? I'll be honest too I have had big problems with Dorkside outright canceling my preorders without fulfilling them, and more than once. I try to avoid them now as I feel they are somewhat unreliable.

Same here. Dorkside has been mostly great, but recently they told me Hasbro shorted them on Black Series ESB 40th wave 3 cases and the Vintage Collection Luke Jedi wave cases. I was able to scramble and secure everything except the VC Luke Jedi, which is sold out everywhere without any more in the pre-order pipeline, at least not at the moment (Fingers crossed they release more at some point). I have had to rethink my strategy with them now that I know early pre-orders are not guaranteed. But I have a feeling they do not order many full wave cases compared to single figure cases. So I?ve switched to ordering only individual figures from them and never the full wave cases. What did they cancel on you TurdFurgusonsHat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Dorkside has been mostly great, but recently they told me Hasbro shorted them on Black Series ESB 40th wave 3 cases and the Vintage Collection Luke Jedi wave cases. I was able to scramble and secure everything except the VC Luke Jedi, which is sold out everywhere without any more in the pre-order pipeline, at least not at the moment (Fingers crossed they release more at some point). I have had to rethink my strategy with them now that I know early pre-orders are not guaranteed. But I have a feeling they do not order many full wave cases compared to single figure cases. So I?ve switched to ordering only individual figures from them and never the full wave cases. What did they cancel on you TurdFurgusonsHat?

Also Jedi Luke, some Stormtroopers, the obvious Cara Dune figures(which I know isn't their fault), and a couple others I can't recall.

And those were all ordered as individual figures? If so, it blows my theory. Lol

Yes they were not cases, they were ordered as individual figures albeit multiples. It was an annoying experience so probably BBTS from now on.

Yes they were not cases, they were ordered as individual figures albeit multiples. It was an annoying experience so probably BBTS from now on.

Yeah I?ve put in some backup orders at BBTS too. I also emailed Hasbro and asked why they are shorting a major online retailer, and of course the Hasbro rep blamed dorkside for overselling.

Yeah I?ve put in some backup orders at BBTS too. I also emailed Hasbro and asked why they are shorting a major online retailer, and of course the Hasbro rep blamed dorkside for overselling.

Interesting. Both businesses blame each other, that way nobody takes responsibility for screwing the customer.

oh sorry, it was the 3.75 tantive playset with included (normally) rebel trooper.

The one issue i had ever with them: ordered two items and one was sent. both charged. email sent and full adjustment made. no biggie w that.

Personally I have no doubt hasbro is the issue. I mean they are the supplier and dorkside has no reason to not fulfill as many orders as possible....way I see it. Obviously, i work for neither. I currently work at Walmart (way to use that college education lol) and my location is so disorganized. Its almost impressive. in the 4 months I've been there, ive seen two cases of 6" black series and No 3.75"

Like many kids, I bought a ton of 90's Star Wars toys with the intention of getting rich some day. Since they have little value, I'm tempted to open them all so they can be enjoyed. But, I'm hesitant to pull the trigger. Is there any market for these boxed toys? I don't want to regret opening them.

Back