3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jabba's Bounty

8nBlTTD.jpg

Wow!!!

Not sure if you have any, but it would be awesome to see some shots like this of some of the old POTF EU figures (dark empire Luke/Leia, etc)

Wow!!!

Not sure if you have any, but it would be awesome to see some shots like this of some of the old POTF EU figures (dark empire Luke/Leia, etc)

Thanks! I literally just did one of those a few days ago, its posted on the last page too lol

NbjpVfB.jpg

Prisoner Transfer

GbbE45d.jpg

As we approach Fall I'm very surprised that Kuiil has not been announced. If they drop the Razor Crest and VC Kuiil is not available to be purchased same day with the ship whichever Hasbro employee is in charge of development and distribution should be fired immediately and without question.

As we approach Fall I'm very surprised that Kuiil has not been announced. If they drop the Razor Crest and VC Kuiil is not available to be purchased same day with the ship whichever Hasbro employee is in charge of development and distribution should be fired immediately and without question.

They literally just announced him today. :)

STAR-WARS-THE-VINTAGE-COLLECTION-3.75-INCH-KUIIL-Figure-oop-1.jpg

Aw that sucks. Have a couple likes on me then. ;)
Looks like they are making the Mythrol guy too 🤣

Preorders up on Thursday. It is kinda annoying that the ship date is next spring so no Kuiil with the RC.

They are finally making Bib, and also Lobot and a Navarro Cantina play set in the future.

Cobb Vanth, Fennec, and Mayfeld are getting Black Series but not TVC:(

TVC Slave 1 arrived, wow, SO glad I picked this up. I literally haven't owned a Slave 1 since the 1981 original but I love that even with this one being bigger it still has a very manageable footprint and fits right in with premium collectibles.

20210609_230413.jpg
20210609_230330.jpg
20210609_120246.jpg

TVC Slave 1 arrived, wow, SO glad I picked this up. I literally haven't owned a Slave 1 since the 1981 original but I love that even with this one being bigger it still has a very manageable footprint and fits right in with premium collectibles.

View attachment 527933View attachment 527934View attachment 527935
Dude that looks awesome!

The new stand really makes the Slave 1 standout in every display love it!

That stand alone made the cost increase worth it!

Back