3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Siege

fvwefsY.jpg

9F9EC7B2-8B7E-49B4-8048-07FAEC3E6C20.jpeg

Ackbar and Han? Why?

This reminds be of the orange and black/blue and black Black Series repacks wave that were exclusive to Walmart. They had the SAME exact repacks. Ackbar, Endor Han, General Lando, Sandstorm Luke.

The Hasbro vote from the vault thing was supposed to end today I think. Anybody know when they share the results?

It never fails every time folks come over like I had this morning they always prefer the 6 inch SW vehicles over the 3.75.

They always mention that the 6 inch Luke/Dak look more realistic and screen accurate than any of my 3.75 vehicles.

There is no denying the eye catching presence of 6 inch scale vehicles.

That 12 inch Snow Speeder from Jazzinc is going to be insane lol

Last edited:
It never fails every time folks come over like I had this morning they always prefer the 6 inch SW vehicles over the 3.75.

They always mention that the 6 inch Luke/Dak look more realistic and screen accurate than any of my 3.75 vehicles.

There is no denying the eye catching presence of 6? scale vehicles.

That 12 inch Snow Speeder from Jazzinc is going to be insane lol

I don't recall them making any other Black Series vehicles nearly as good as the Snowspeeder though, it's kinda in a class by itself. They really need to do a Red Five X-wing.

As good as the SS came out it still needed more weathering especially around the engine parts, grappling gun, cannons, heat sink vents, landing gears, air flaps, under body and cockpit interior and frame .

So everything lol

Imagine a wall with a 12 inch Jazzinc Snow Speeder and 89 Batwing mounted next to each other they would make for an amazing contrasting companion pieces.

Mounted on the wall would be the only way I could display them.

My wife would have to say goodbye to her yucky frames like seriously what the hell is that crap they are like Sith there are 2 of them lol

5E52D7DB-D118-44D5-8B3F-920E67ABB3C1.jpeg

Last edited:
As good as the SS came out it still needed more weathering especially around the engine parts, grappling gun, cannons, heat sink vents, landing gears, air flaps, under body and cockpit interior and frame .

So everything lol

Imagine a wall with a 12 inch Jazzinc Snow Speeder and 89 Batwing mounted next to each other they would make for an amazing contrasting companion pieces.

Mounted on the wall would be the only way I could display them.

My wife would have to say goodbye to her yucky frames like seriously what the hell is that crap they are like Sith there are 2 of them lol

View attachment 511736

Lol, get rid of those frames and put a vase with some realistic faux flowers on your dining table.

Agree about the weathering on the 6" Snowspeeder, I weathered mine up myself. As cool as a 1/6 Snowspeeder sounds, I'll need to see the finished product first. Aside from concerns about how the finished product might turn out, I'm not crazy about displaying a Hot Toys figure inside the cockpit so would want Luke posed outside. There is also the issue of sourcing a 1/6 Dak.

Back