3 3/4 Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Action Figures [Kickstarter]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, how do I add on? Do I simply just increase my pledge the amount of the add ons and then fulfillment sorts it all out later?

So, how do I add on? Do I simply just increase my pledge the amount of the add ons and then fulfillment sorts it all out later?

I *think*, and I say think because I haven't done it myself yet, you go to "manage your pledge" on the kickstarter page. Then you simply change your dollar amount pledge. You are still locked into your original reward, you would just be adding to it (although I believe you *can* switch your pledge reward/level too if desired).

So say you've got the all in package at $500. Now say you want to add 2 extra stone Spartans and an Athenian Warrior. Those are $25 each so you'd adjust your pledge to $575. After the kickstarter is over, you will be directed to a site called fundafill (or maybe fundafull, something like that anyway). At that point you select what to do with your extra dollars you pledged. So right now you can technically pledge for things not yet unlocked. As long as they do unlock by the end, you'd be able to use those dollars toward those items. If they don't though, you're stuck with that amount and have to use the amount for something else at that point.

But for the duration of the kickstarter is just about adding money to your pledge. You decide what it buys afterwards. Here is their pledge calculator to help you:

https://www.fundafull.com/projects/...uvian-hacks-action-figures/pledge-calculator/

This is basically what you'll do afterwards, but it will help you decide how much to pledge for what you want easier.

So the answer is "yes".... j/k you have confirmed what I thought. Thanks for the full info and link. I need to really consider how deep I'm willing to go. I'm slightly concerned they can't follow through with this.

Also if this is anything like the Marauders Kickstarter, you can add more add-ons on Fundafull and pay for those after the Kickstarter is finished. However, that money will not count in the Kickstarter pledge and won't help unlock anything further, so best to pledge the additional amount now before this ends.

It's also possible that they offer a new add-on after their Kickstarter, I got an email from Marauders the other day saying they have a new all green figure and accessories set that you can add to your order now, months after their Kickstarter finished. Sucks too since it's a pretty cool looking set and it's only available to customers at a higher level.

needs Jason and Argonaut Skeletons...they should of been FIRST Unlocked Army builder....I don't see them getting unlocked at 300,000

They are where they are because they would require 100% new tools. They'd need to bring in a lot more money than just the $95,000 first stretch goal to pay for the tooling for the skeletons. Basically the skeletons only get unlocked if this is a run away hit. Just $9,000ish more and I think we'll get on that runway we need.

They are where they are because they would require 100% new tools. They'd need to bring in a lot more money than just the $95,000 first stretch goal to pay for the tooling for the skeletons. Basically the skeletons only get unlocked if this is a run away hit. Just $9,000ish more and I think we'll get on that runway we need.

true,I just don't see them getting another 150,000 in 19 days

Yeah, I don't see them getting anywhere near the Skeleton stretch goal, but it would be awesome if they did. Right now Kicktraq projects this finishing at $251k on the high end and $183k on the low end and that has been trending downward the last week or so. I know that the middle of the funding period can really be a slow period and the last few days should see a spike in backers and funding. I am hoping that this hits $210k which will make the $500 all-in pledge a really good value.

just wait. TONS of people are waiting for it to hit 165K before pledging anything, and have plans to go all in.
Being talkedabout on /toy/ as well as a few other places.

just wait. TONS of people are waiting for it to hit 165K before pledging anything, and have plans to go all in.
Being talkedabout on /toy/ as well as a few other places.

What is /toy/? Sometimes I don't understand this newfangled interwebs contraption...

A while back I posted the below list on Hisstank and other forums showing what the savings is for the $500 All-In package as more goals are unlocked. $165K isn't quite the breakeven point. It's $5 short. However, if the Amazon is unlocked before $180K, then $165K WILL become the breakeven point and make it a $520 value. This list was done before the Amazon was announced, so if she's unlocked, the savings will move up a bit across the board.

They are absolutely sure to unlock all of wave 3 and the Amazon, in my opinion, so it's definitely going to be worth it to pledge the $500 right now. I'm also expecting a surge at the end of this. I don't know why IAmElementals did not get much of an end surge, but Marauders did and Skeleton Warriors is currently getting a pretty big bump. I don't know how Kicktraq's projections work, but they're saying at the high end Skeleton Warriors' last day gets only 1/3rd of its first day. But Marauder's last day was 2.3 times as big as its first day. I feel like BFS will at least match its first day on the last day.

Marauder's had big motivation through the end because as new stretch goals were unlocked, they were thrown into most backers' packages for free. BFS doesn't have that YET, but after we hit $180K every new stretch goal is free to at least the $500 backers. Marauder's was almost flat-lining at the point in its timeline that BFS is at now, and even benefitted from outside boosts to get out of that lull with people pledging to match $5,000 in pledges twice. But then it just exploded on the last day. I feel like $255K is a good estimate of where this ends but getting to the skeleton will be a challenge. The main problem is all the blank figures mixed in to the goals after wave 3, which greatly slow down the adding of new finished figures. The unlocking of the first blanks didn't generate a boost in pledges so further ones are even less likely to give much of a boost. However since items become free to $500 pledgers right when that starts, there will be some extra motivation to soldier on.

An initial pledge of $115 gets you the following:
Spartan Warrior
Stone Spartan
Medusa
Coral Snake Gorgon
Greek Mythology Print
I Got HACKED By Boss Fight Studio T-Shirt

This shows you the cumulative cost w/ the price of each add-on item (and its necessary stretch goal prerequisite funding) = the percentage savings with All-In pledge package...

$150 w/ $35 Kickstarter Exclusive Bronze Spartan ($75,000)
$220 w/ $70 Kickstarter Exclusive Mythic Pairings 2-Pack - Celestial Warrior Perseus & Celestial Warrior Medusa ($75,000)
$245 w/ $25 Pre-Curse Medusa ($90,000)
$270 w/ $25 Wave 2: Athenian Warrior ($105,000)
$295 w/ $25 Wave 2: Gorgon Army - Green Snake ($105,000)
$320 w/ $25 Wave 2.5: Eldest Gorgon Sister - Stheno ($120,000)
$345 w/ $25 Wave 2.5: Underworld Warrior ($120,000)
$395 w/ $60 Single Color Blank Figures (Male: Shadow Gray, Transparent Fire Orange; Female: Python Purple, Champagne Beige) ($135,000)
$420 w/ $25 Wave 3: King Leonidas ($150,000)
$445 w/ $25 Wave 3: Gorgon Army - Black Racer ($150,000)
$470 w/ $25 Wave 3.5: Youngest Gorgon Sister - Eurayle ($165,000)
$495 w/ $25 Wave 3.5: Myrmidon Warrior ($165,000)

*After this point, the $500 All-In pledge package allows you to save money...

$555 w/ $60 Single Color Blank Figures (Male: Hero Blue, Tree Bark Brown; Female: Obsidian Black, Lipstick Red) ($180,000) = 9.9% All-In discount!
$580 w/ $25 All New Spartan - Disciple of Eurayle ($195,000) = 13.8% All-In discount!
$640 w/ $60 Single Color Blank Figures (Male: Obsidian Black, Transparent Bio Blue; Female: Walnut Brown, Transparent Sunset Orange) ($210,000) = 21.9% All-In discount!
$665 w/ $25 Colubrida the Gorgon Mercenary - Milk Snake Deco ($225,000) = 24.8% All-In discount!

*After this point, the All-In percentage discount becomes greater than the 30% discount you get with the Army 10-packs...

$725 w/ $60 Single Color Blank Figures (Male: Sunny Wheat, Lipstick Red; Female: Blush Pink, Hero Blue) ($240,000) = 31.0% All-In discount!

*After this point, the total All-In savings in dollars exceeds what the non-customizers can save by simply not purchasing the blank figures...

$775 w/ $50 Ghosts of the Battlefield Glow-in-the-Dark 2-Pack ($255,000) = 35.5% All-In discount!
$785 w/ $10 Accessory Pack - Silver ($270,000) = 36.3% All-In discount!
$795 w/ $10 Accessory Pack - Fire ($275,000) = 37.1% All-In discount!
$805 w/ $10 Accessory Pack - Black ($280,000) = 37.9% All-In discount!
$820 w/ $15 Skeleton ($300,000) = 39.0% All-In discount!
$830 w/ $10 Accessory Pack - Bone ($310,000) = 39.8% All-In discount!

*After this point, the All-In percentage discount becomes greater than the 40% discount you get with the Complete Spartan Army of 300...

$855 w/ $25 Stonefist the Gorgon Hunter ($325,000) = 41.5% All-In discount!

I was about to pledge for a Medusa and do a King Leonidus add on but just read this "You can only select one Kickstarter reward, but backers at the $115 level and above can purchase add-ons." Am I understanding that correctly? The other kick-starters I have done didn't have this rule.

yeah, it's an add-on threshold. most kickstarters have one, but it's usualy not THAT high. even so, there are some cool things in there. Get a 175$ spartan army, that's a good start. and it opens you up to addons.

I'm coordinating over on Hisstank to split army build packages for people who want to buy less than 10. The figures would be $16.50 each + shipping from me to you, or possibly another person who wants to handle some of the shipping.

Look for my Monday night post in the below linked thread with the rest of the details. Then reply there publically with how many you're willing to buy and can pay for by July 3rd. Once we get a tally of 10 for one troop I'll request the payment from you and get the money pledged.

I'm mentioning this on multiple boards but I'm trying to simplify this by coordinating it in one place...

https://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-...tudio-greek-mythology-action-figure-line.html

Back