2022 Movie/Streaming Slate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matticus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Came across this on FB and figured it would make a good discussion.

What are you most looking forward to? The Batman no question and then Dr. Strange MoM.

ironwez is sad cause his movie is the worst in the graphic. :lol

xJTzEbE1FSfQqRLpuejHCYmLnTfmhR9QZPCoqw4w03w9DCNr2gsG9WE5qRrrXEQFDP-34Akd60Gm=s640-nd-v1

1. The Batman

2. John Wick 4

3. Flash (It'd be #1 for Keaton, but Ezra Miller brings it down a bit)

4. Dr. Strange 2 (The trailer could take it up a few spots)

1. Sonic lol (I want to see how they do Tails)
2. Obi-wan Kenobi
3. Morbius

I don’t care about Flash but I do want to see Keaton’s Batman.

I wanted to say, "None of the above."

But I can't, because I'm mildly interested in Obi-Wan, Andor and The Batman.

Dumbledore; Sonic; Maverick; John Wick; the rest of the DC stuff and all the Marvel ought to fit neatly in a moderately sized dumpster. :monkey3

I wanted to say, "None of the above."

But I can't, because I'm mildly interested in Obi-Wan, Andor and The Batman.

Dumbledore; Sonic; Maverick; John Wick; the rest of the DC stuff and all the Marvel ought to fit neatly in a moderately sized dumpster. :monkey3
Did you watch Sonic? It's pretty good. :lol

I’ve been a fan of Sonic since I was a kid, playing the games on Sega Genesis and whatnot. Honestly, I wasn’t thrilled about the movie when I heard of it and saw the trailer. But after they improved his look, my older brother went on and on about how good it’s going to be. TL;DR… I liked the movie for the most part… I wasn’t a fan of some of the lingo and goofy things that was obviously meant to hook the younger generations. Now I only want to see how they’re going to fit in Tails, he was my favorite character.

I’ve been a fan of Sonic since I was a kid, playing the games on Sega Genesis and whatnot. Honestly, I wasn’t thrilled about the movie when I heard of it and saw the trailer. But after they improved his look, my older brother went on and on about how good it’s going to be. TL;DR… I liked the movie for the most part… I wasn’t a fan of some of the lingo and goofy things that was obviously meant to hook the younger generations. Now I only want to see how they’re going to fit in Tails, he was my favorite character.
Interested to see how Idris Elba's Knuckles turns out too. 👀

Back