2012 - Happy Ending or not ?! (POLL)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy ending or not ?

• Happy ending

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Not so happy ending

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters

Andr3w

Super Freak
Reaction score
What ending do you think 2012 movie will have ? Happy one or :monkey2 ? Or, better said, which one will you prefer ?

Its Hollywood dude, a good well rounded story is always preferred over realism. Based on the preview, regardless of what happens after the catastrophes i'm not sure how it would even be humanly possible to have a "happy ending"

Hollywood always finds a cheesy way. I expect this film to be as lame if not more lame than Independance Day.

It'll probably have a happy ending... Okay, maybe the Earth might be never the same again, but I'll bet that the main characters find a place to survive, be it a new formed landmass or one of those big ships from the trailer. And then they'll live happily ever after...

This movie will be best if the ending is not happy. I'm going to see this for the special effects, but if the story is good, even better.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/wxrWz9XVvls&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wxrWz9XVvls&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

who cares!?....everyone's going to die anyway!

Not everyone. People like Magneto and Namor would survive. I'd throw Tony Stark/Iron Man and Apocalypse into that mix as well....Just saying. :D :rotfl

Last edited:
iron_man_001-768618.jpg

I'm hoping that a Mayan guy comes out and explain that he wrote his calendar up to 2012 because he was too lazy to write more........then the whole movie will be pointless (well, it's going to be pointless regardless)

It'll probably have a happy ending... Okay, maybe the Earth might be never the same again, but I'll bet that the main characters find a place to survive, be it a new formed landmass or one of those big ships from the trailer. And then they'll live happily ever after...

Do you think they will end up at the Colony and Joey can help them rebuild? :D

Back