2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions, discussion, photos and videos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Seems HT Black Spidey is coming!!

Ordered without a second thought. This was my favorite Spidey growing up. Any idea when we get to order him? :pray:

no this was your favourite...

91826-black_spider_man.jpg

but the figure does look good. :wave

Re: HOT TOYS BLUE IRON MAN AT SDCC stealth?

What kills me about the Stealth Iron Man is that over a year ago I made this from a Mark II...

HTIronS5.jpg

HTIronS3.jpg

I don't regret making it, but I might have gone for a more gonzo choice.

Last edited:

What kills me about the Stealth Iron Man is that over a year ago I made this from a Mark II...

HTIronS5.jpg

HTIronS3.jpg

I don't regret making it, but I might have gone for a more gonzo choice.

looks good man

that stealth iron man is on the new mk 2 body, articulated fingers, new head and neck, look closly this fig is gunna be available for purchase

Your getting all these ideas from this one pic?:dunno ..sure if it were released it would come with the articulated hands and it would make sense for it to come out with the new MII body (although i still don't see much of an improvement in proportions from what i have seen of that figure so far,still looks very thin in the legs and waist) ..but your just guessing you don't know any of this for sure.

It's using the new body from MK II.

IMG_9469.JPG

IMG_9471.JPG

Ahh so it is ;) , the one from last year i'd say it was on the older body, i'm sure we would have noticed the body looking different at the time.

Ahh so it is ;) , the one from last year i'd say it was on the older body, i'm sure we would have noticed the body looking different at the time.

why oh why oh why ohwhy oh why oh why ohwhy oh why oh why ohwhy oh why oh why ohwhy oh why oh why ohwhy oh why oh why ohwhy oh why oh why ohwhy oh why oh why ohwhy oh why oh why oh why!

havent they done away with the rubber abs?

I guarantee you this isn't for sale. They just keep bringing it out to screw with us.

why oh why oh why ohwhy oh why oh why ohwhy oh why oh why ohwhy oh why oh why ohwhy oh why oh why ohwhy oh why oh why ohwhy oh why oh why ohwhy oh why oh why ohwhy oh why oh why oh why!

havent they done away with the rubber abs?

Are the abbs still rubber on this new mold? ..going by the color difference the underpants look's to be the only thing made out of rubber on this figure,but i could be wrong.

Back