2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions, discussion, photos and videos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS BLUE IRON MAN AT SDCC stealth?

This is the figure that has crossed the milking line.

The Gantry can be used for any HT Iron Man figure and was used in both films.

This wasn't in either film, is a repaint, and a repaint of an old armour.

This is the final straw, even for completionists, i can't see this selling well at all.

Your getting all these ideas from this one pic?:dunno ..sure if it were released it would come with the articulated hands and it would make sense for it to come out with the new MII body (although i still don't see much of an improvement in proportions from what i have seen of that figure so far,still looks very thin in the legs and waist) ..but your just guessing you don't know any of this for sure.

i wasnt basing it on one pic, i think i just saw the other ones before you :lol

well i hope youre right. but they dont look like seperate plastic pieces like on the iv. allowing for movement.

pretty sure they're not rubber abs.

Re: 2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions

Yea, so far SS has showed nothing that has wowed me. I've also been wanting a preview of whatever format their Deadpool with be.

Re: Seems HT Black Spidey is coming!!

Probably the same reason I don't... that reason still unknown to me though. I just glad I got the color suit!

:exactly: I am thinking it is the material. The movie version (as I recall) didn't look like a cloth suit...this obviously is a cloth suit. Eh, Well. One less figure in all this madness to worry about.

Yeah, it looks great. Something about the lighting in that pic makes the fabric look a bit odd but I'm sure that's all it is.

Admiring the differences between the chest emblems.

IMG_9481.JPG

259866_179945435400788_138228759572456_506490_2481892_n.jpg

The arms and shoulders look a bit too skinny and spindly.

The body looks identical to the color version. :dunno

I guess black is slimming. :)

Yeah, it looks great. Something about the lighting in that pic makes the fabric look a bit odd but I'm sure that's all it is.

It's giving the fabric a kind of sheen, which I think is cool.

It's been so long since I've heard anything about him, I completely forgot about him. Him and Iron Patriot are my 2 most wanted as far as statues go and of course, they manage to fit in another Wolverine instead:lol

Yea, so far SS has showed nothing that has wowed me. I've also been wanting a preview of whatever format their Deadpool with be.

Pretty sure in one of the Q&A's on their site awhile back they said that the comiquette would be the first format for Deadpool.

That Iron Monger looks INSANE. Idc what the price is I want it. Now.

It's been so long since I've heard anything about him, I completely forgot about him. Him and Iron Patriot are my 2 most wanted as far as statues go and of course, they manage to fit in another Wolverine instead:lol

Those are my two most wanted as well. Hopefully we hear something soon cause the wait for these is killing me. :gah:

So what's on everones scorecards now?
I mean what have you pre-ordered & current prospects at the moment.

Pre-ordered Psylocke & Goblin then I'm REALLY looking forward on getting Wolvie "Legendary" & the Joker PF.

& I am literally dreading the days that are left. :gah:

The fabric is supposed to look off it's alien. This figure is perfect. My son just inherited two Medicom figures

So what's on everones scorecards now?
I mean what have you pre-ordered & current prospects at the moment.

Pre-ordered Psylocke & Goblin then I'm REALLY looking forward on getting Wolvie "Legendary" & the Joker PF.

& I am literally dreading the days that are left. :gah:

Pre-ordered Psylocke and Scorpion, will get Joker

Back