2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions, discussion, photos and videos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Seems HT Black Spidey is coming!!

It was a big thing back in 2007 lol people thought it was a V for venom.

Re: HOT TOYS BLUE IRON MAN AT SDCC stealth?

This is the figure that has crossed the milking line.

The Gantry can be used for any HT Iron Man figure and was used in both films.

This wasn't in either film, is a repaint, and a repaint of an old armour.

This is the final straw, even for completionists, i can't see this selling well at all.

Couldn't agree more. Neither is the gunmetal and Special project on any of the movies, but still both are sought after figures.

Re: 2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions

Still no Cap or Thor comiquettes? No interest in anything Marvel so far. I actually have nothing on order with SSC. Guess my next PO will be the Joker PF when it goes up.

Re: 2011 SDCC Marvel Predictions

Still no Cap or Thor comiquettes? No interest in anything Marvel so far. I actually have nothing on order with SSC. Guess my next PO will be the Joker PF when it goes up.

What? Wolvie 1:2 Legendary Scale Figure not good enough? :horror

I have merged many SDCC threads into this one and turned this into the main place for Marvel SDCC discussion, new announcements, pics and videos. This way we don't have multiple threads about SDCC where conversations will get lost between them. Plus, this way we don't have a whole front page just about HT SDCC announcements.

So if you got stuff to share from the Con or just want to discuss the pics, new announcements made posted so far, please do it here and by all means use the existing threads for some individual items that have a thread already.

x :duff

Last edited:
Mk. III: Stealth version. Q4 release. a.k.a Dairy/Milk Version
sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_10.jpg

Back