2011 on the Horizon... What HT do you want to see (this category Aliens & Robots).

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spewer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
2011 on the Horizon... What HT do you want to see (this category Aliens & Robots).

I'd like it to be a re-release year. The year HT re-releases the favorites of previous years. Maybe allow us to vote on the best of the best? Change the boxes they come in so no shenanigans are played. Maybe two-packs with some suprises? Dutch & Predator, Billy and Dillon?

I also hope to see more Predators "team" members.

Your turn.

Re: 2011 on the Horizon... What HT do you want to see (this category Aliens & Robots)

Does "Road Warrior" count?

Edit: sorry, didn't know you meant re-release. I change my vote to "Road Warrior."

Re: 2011 on the Horizon... What HT do you want to see (this category Aliens & Robots)

How many re-releases has Hot Toys done so far?

For Aliens/Robots the only things that I want from HT are a Battle Damaged T-800 from T1 and a DX remake of Predator 2.

I veto the notion of a year of re-releases.

i'd want dutch and P1 to be re-released so I can hopefully get one that doesn't cost $500 or more...and (i know this isn't the right section) but since we're talking releases, I'd hope for some Superman Returns re-releases since reeve is coming

^^ forgot to put AVATAR, but yea definitely want to see those in 1/6 soon

Their not gonna re-release any figures. But for the hell of it I would said Predator 2, Robocop and ED209 for re-release.

New versions of the Marines!!!!!

Only re-releases I'd want are new Marines, new AVP and P2 Preds (ESPECIALLY the standard P2, they don't have to change the sculpt as long as they update the damn paint job), and new Aliens Warriors (both the normal and brown versions).

But that's a pretty big damn list. It'll never happen. A new chromed T2 Endo and BD T-800 are more realistic releases.

Only re-releases I'd want are new Marines, new AVP and P2 Preds (ESPECIALLY the standard P2, they don't have to change the sculpt as long as they update the damn paint job), and new Aliens Warriors (both the normal and brown versions).

But that's a pretty big damn list. It'll never happen. A new chromed T2 Endo and BD T-800 are more realistic releases.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Robocop, AVP , Predator 2

Hottoys please revist them all PLEASE...

New marines with movie accurate headsculpts and better bodies:rock. This isnt a rerelease but where is the queen alien?????????????!!!!!!!!!!:impatient:

^^^ You do release how big a queen alien would be dont you? way to big for hottoys to produce and sell at a price people would pay...

^^^ You do release how big a queen alien would be dont you? way to big for hottoys to produce and sell at a price people would pay...

They did make the tumbler ..and that was big, and people bought it.

Queen would be bigger and cost more Hottoys even said they lost money the Tumbler be very shocked if it happened... :exactly:

:goodpost::exactly: And i'd be willing to pay no more than 600 dollars for it....and they did make the power loader and the queen was just a bit taller:cuckoo:

New versions of the Marines!!!!!

This ^^^ :goodpost:

I would buy ALL the marines (hell even Spunkmeyer) if they remade them and were (which they would be) up to the quality of what we get now from HT's.

Overall though, if they just DX'd Hicks (since I'm not sure they would ever rerelease a figure otherwise) I would be COMPLETELY happy!

I'm interested to see what the Predator fans are going to get regarding the P1 as well. A lot of people are hoping he's going to be made from the Predators line so they don't have to pony up for the old one and for some improvements. Not sure that's even going to happen....:dunno

I hope this section cuts down on the doucheness & insipid threads.

Back