2-1B 1:6 scale resin kit. UPDATE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear progress! Should be shipping in the next few weeks!
21-b clear.jpg

Lookin good J. I?m thinking of installing a magnet to add some slight neck articulation. Hope it lines up well.
Looking forward to this guy :D

Wow! This is a really neat project. A complete kit for this guy is brilliant.

I just ran through this thread but I missed why the head is cast clear? Were people planning to make his eyes light up? Also, is there an inside piece for the clear torso?

Right, the head is clear to light up the eyes but mostly so the neck can be clear.

I just ran through this thread but I missed why the head is cast clear? Were people planning to make his eyes light up? Also, is there an inside piece for the clear torso?

Yeah as Rusty said, the neck portion is clear. This is just an illustration, but it shows the clear neck (it's not hugely visible in the movie):

d1a79f87e1d59ff767da65a5113eaba0.jpg

Also, is there an inside piece for the clear torso?

I dd a sketch for what the parts visible inside the clear torso look like (they do vary - this is the ESB medical center version) but I think Rusty decided to leave creating that area up to people. Here's the sketch I did, maybe a guide for those wanting to build the "guts" themselves:

50315514426_02dfee89d7_o.png

Yeah as Rusty said, the neck portion is clear. This is just an illustration, but it shows the clear neck (it's not hugely visible in the movie):

d1a79f87e1d59ff767da65a5113eaba0.jpg

I dd a sketch for what the parts visible inside the clear torso look like (they do vary - this is the ESB medical center version) but I think Rusty decided to leave creating that area up to people. Here's the sketch I did, maybe a guide for those wanting to build the "guts" themselves:

50315514426_02dfee89d7_o.png

Is Rusty's 2-1B torso hollow to allow the insertion of an interior? Sorry if I missed that somewhere.

Sean

Yup it'll be hollow. And if you don't want to build any guts I imagine you could simply frost up the torso so you won't be able to see as well inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back