12" Universal Monsters Redux?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhmm, guys....I hope all this hoping and praying isnt for Sideshow to do them. Because that ship has sailed. As for HT or someone...if the demand isnt there then it aint gonna happen. Alot of 60's monster kids are grown and on fixed incomes these days. They are probbaly a big part of the consumer demographic. I wouldnt mind if they did them....but they better space them out so us older(me)/old(anyone over 41) farts can help you younguns in keeping sales up.

The Sideshow we all know and love has been LONG dead. If somebody will fill the 1/6th scale Universal Horror void, it won't be them.

All I know is that I would pay Hot Toys money for high quality representations of the monsters they never made.

Uhmm, guys....I hope all this hoping and praying isnt for Sideshow to do them. Because that ship has sailed. As for HT or someone...if the demand isnt there then it aint gonna happen. Alot of 60's monster kids are grown and on fixed incomes these days. They are probbaly a big part of the consumer demographic. I wouldnt mind if they did them....but they better space them out so us older(me)/old(anyone over 41) farts can help you younguns in keeping sales up.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

As much as I'd love to see Hot Toys' take on the line, I would not be too thrilled with the price tag, I'll bet.

Maybe Amok Time could take over and finish the line. :wink1::duh:joy

I'll be here all week, folks! Remember to tip your waitress.

Yes, my wallet would hate me for saying this, but I would LOVE it to see what Hot Toys did with a line like this. A HT quality Bela Dracula would be insane! Hell, any of the Universal Monsters! :panic::panic::panic:

has anyone heard anything new on this rumor? i could really dig some new 1/6th universal,an just updatde frankenstein and a wolfman would please me

Back