12 Days of Sideshow 2016 - DC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will this be the year Nightwing is finally revealed?

Lets hope so.

Attachments

• C0s8SKxVQAAJnBF.jpg
    C0s8SKxVQAAJnBF.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 132
  • marvel-captain-america-avengers-assemble-statue-200355-01.jpg
    marvel-captain-america-avengers-assemble-statue-200355-01.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 128
Wonder Woman looks promising, but I try to avoid superhero movie statues. I'll see how the Prime One WW turns out. And where the heck is Flash?

Wonder Woman looks promising, but I try to avoid superhero movie statues. I'll see how the Prime One WW turns out. And where the heck is Flash?

Flash is so overdue its not even funny anymore. He's not ever supposed to be late.

on the 4th Day.. Alien Warrior

Attachments

• C0yF3t7UAAAd2WE.jpg-large.jpg
    C0yF3t7UAAAd2WE.jpg-large.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 79
  • preview_AlienWarriorStatue-.jpg
    preview_AlienWarriorStatue-.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 85
Haven't seen RO yet, but really? A PF of this droid is an........interesting choice.

I am in a couple of weeks. I hate crowded theaters so I almost never see a movie until it's been out a while.

same... can't stand going to the movies and idiots w/ their stupid cell phones... just can't put them down! god forbid you don't update everyone on facebook that you are watching a movie!

same... can't stand going to the movies and idiots w/ their stupid cell phones... just can't put them down! god forbid you don't update everyone on facebook that you are watching a movie!

Exactly.....that plus cackling teenagers. No one has any respect anymore so I just avoid other people as much as possible.

Back