1/6th Skiff Guard Velken Tezeri

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can maybe try flesh colored womens leggings...:eek:

That would work and look good, but then you would have a seem down the arm somewhere, they make them for doll's like Barbie and such (please dont ask me how I know:eek:), then all you gotta do is cut part of the legs off and slide them on his arms.

I've wondered myself if the fingers of surgical gloves would be tight enough to cover exposed arms, or at least legs. Then paint em up flesh color. Might have to look at some one of these days.

Sovereign studios was offering arm and leg coverings for awhile and they seemed to work really well. But delays have caused a lot of people to be gun-shy about ordering.

But I still think paint is the easiest and usually best option as I'm a fan of articulation.

I've wondered myself if the fingers of surgical gloves would be tight enough to cover exposed arms, or at least legs. Then paint em up flesh color. Might have to look at some one of these days.

The only other problem would be getting paint to not crack and flake off, because as soon as it stretches when you bend the elbow or knee the paint will not stretch as much as the rubber.

Back