1/6th silicon joker head in works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, thats the 1/3 and yeah it looks stunning. Think it's at the front of this thread. Err no the other thread.

that is a 1/3rd
like-1.jpg
[/IMG]

You'd swear it has it's own PERS system the eyes look so real.

this was the reeve before the hair came off, actaully some other adjustments were made as well
IMG_79342-1.jpg
[/IMG]

phenomenal work on all of it Bobby!! all my statues are 1/4 scale or i'd be all over the 1/3. is CM making a Bats maybe?

just the head, it will have hair not sculpted, ok first post is the smaller of the heads. this is on par with the HT piece.
IMG_79752-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_79732-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_79802-1.jpg
[/IMG]
the next group is the med head

This looks utterly EPIC - just an observation - looking at the comparison between small and med size, the small looks about ok, but to my eyes the medium looks a bit large, maybe that's simply because i'm so used to seeing the DX joker with the DX head on my shelf, so my eyes are calibrated to its size as it were. Perhaps some of the photoshop geniuses on here can throw up some comparison images between the small and med head pictures above versus some screenshots of heath in the mob scene?

Damn it, I'm so excited to see all those results from Bobby. The head is so beautiful and I have to agree what he's saying that HT heads are always too small. I always had that feeling that they produce the heads a bit smaller when you look at the whole figure. the body seems to be much bigger in comparission to the head.

I'm also excited what price-range this will be and I hope that I can afford one.

This looks utterly EPIC - just an observation - looking at the comparison between small and med size, the small looks about ok, but to my eyes the medium looks a bit large, maybe that's simply because i'm so used to seeing the DX joker with the DX head on my shelf, so my eyes are calibrated to its size as it were. Perhaps some of the photoshop geniuses on here can throw up some comparison images between the small and med head pictures above versus some screenshots of heath in the mob scene?

I am inclined to agree with you bud.

Understand the HT heads are often a tad undersized, but a little worried the medium is going to look too large, especially once the volume of hair is added.

Hard to say though. Either way though, going to be the most perfect 1/6 Joker ever.

amazing work in this thread bobby. looking at the comparison pics, i'd have to agree with the others so far that the smaller head looks just about right.

and that reeves bust is phenomenal. i can't fathom the talent you have.

I think your right, i think its perfect in relationship to the body.

I totally understand what Bobby is saying that for this to be 1/6 accurate the head should be larger, but i do think he has nailed it with the small version!

Its just friggin perfect :panic:

BobbyC, please put me down for one if you will be offering these around. LMK if I have to send you a PM to get on a list. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back