1/6th silicon joker head in works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys I will be posting progress shots of the making of a 1/6th silicon joker head. should be a fun thread , keep posted pics of the scans today

:drool:drool:drool

cant wait to see pics Bob :panic:

did you get my email i sent yesterday Bob

Thanks buddy

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...I have just excited myself right into a faint! :thud:

Hi Guys, here is the scans, small medium and large, I believe I have a exact size in medium, although it is difficult to tell by the picture. I will make a small and medium and see what works the best, I do know the hot toys head is way off the mark on correct head scale size, a bit undersized to be honest.
the body is in nice proportion so this should look really good
manji can you resend the email Thanks!
first head should be finished next week , but still waiting on the eyes.
please not that these are directly out of the scan and no touch ups have been done as of yet.
IMG_79632-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Thats scary even not painted, your sculpts makes Imaresqd1's look mediocre and overpriced.

I'm curious for a prototype head of yours, would you make a PERS version? You seem like a guy who has no limits with tools and skills.

AWESOME!

looking forward to more info on this project!!!!!!!!!!:hi5:

Holy crap! ..i want one! ..but really is that size realistic? ..i always though the hot toys head was oversized ..and yours are bigger!?

Hi Guys, here is the scans, small medium and large, I believe I have a exact size in medium, although it is difficult to tell by the picture. I will make a small and medium and see what works the best, I do know the hot toys head is way off the mark on correct head scale size, a bit undersized to be honest.
the body is in nice proportion so this should look really good
manji can you resend the email Thanks!
first head should be finished next week , but still waiting on the eyes.
please not that these are directly out of the scan and no touch ups have been done as of yet.
IMG_79632-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi Bobby

email re-sent buddy :)

The scans look amazing buddy so excited :yess:

Yeah those heads look ginormous. You have to remember: regardless if you think the Hot Toys heads are accurate or not they are in scale with their other products. I'd say the majority of 1/6 scale products. So if you don't match that size it's going to look really weird IMO. Because remember, your customers most likely will own other HT Jokers. It's going to look wonky if suddenly one figure out of a group magically has a huge William MacKenzie noggin.

"I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offside, wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow."

:lol

Looks great though. Just something to consider.

The one in the middle looks about right, no?

Devil, personally I loved this one. :D

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/yYKHek8Z7zk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/yYKHek8Z7zk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I am excited to see this one finally being posted. Your work on the life size and 1/3 scale has been incredible.

The one in the middle looks about right, no?

They all look big to me. But iunno. :lol

Devil, personally I loved this one. :D

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/yYKHek8Z7zk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/yYKHek8Z7zk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

:lol:lol:lol

"HEAD!"

Ok here it goes, read the post devil, I don't care about the other hot toys, they are incorrect as well.
this will be correct , a true 1/6th scale piece.
as far as putting up the post you seem to be negative on most of my things, so i have gotten used to it already, I can expect the negative from you.
just wait till it is done then you can rip on my work .
just like the guys that collect cm over on the cd board now they are eating there words
how long did it take for you to post the video of the kid with the big head?
just seems a bit much don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back