1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I'm just busting yah Star Puff, :D

Gotta laugh it up sometimes and just have fun!

I still love yah!

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

:1-1:

I am just venting because I effectively have to buy this from Alter Ego due to their cancellation policy. Then once is in hand I know I will inevitably breakdown, get out the airbrush, rent a tank of air and repaint it to a screen accurate colour.

KP1_4912.jpg

Nice Kelly Green

kelly-green_1.png

How was medi able to do his chest without the life vest but SS can't?? ?? I really don't get it.

AE's should be going out too, so they should get their shipment Monday at the latest. Shipping out by Wednesday. Means I could get mine by the following Monday, 16th.

Gonna enjoy the sheetload of barrel-chested, kelly-green pics in the meantime.

Fett never held up his gun with one hand. I'm sure I'll display him holding his rifle across his waist like most promo shots and poses from the movie. Nice thing about that is that it might completely obscure the boxiness of the lower chest armor which is really my only issue with this awesome looking figure.

See how his arm covers it here and its not even noticeable:

KP1_4886.jpg

....and here's part two of amidala_zelda's fine gallery of shots.

I'm seeing a great figure that with some intense futzing and posing, is gonna make a great subject for lots of photos and end up being a great display piece.

Lots of terrific detail here...looking forward to getting it is a few weeks or so.

Thanks again to amidala_zelda for these pics....here's looking forward to many more being added by folks over the coming days...(and of course the *ahem* spirited discussion that will ensue...)

Back