1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics, amidala_zelda! Thanks for sharing. Fett looks pretty darn good.

Likewise, still no shipping notice yet from SSC for mine.

Great pics amidala_zelda! Thanks for sharing! I think he looks great...just hope he gets here soon.

Wonderful photos as usual Amida_Zelda!

I still don't have a shipping notice, even though they charged me. :(

Shipping notices should start to show up in 2-3 hours. SS told me today that mine would be shipping tonight when I spoke them this morning. I was charged last Friday so I'm guessing those that were charged that day should see thier orders ship today and tomorrow.

They've had my money for a week now so I want it more sooner than later now.

awesome. wasnt he coming with a light up base, that looked like an industrial factory floor?

I think as long as i hear the joints are tight and the vest is fixable i'm all set to reorder.

/waiting for jlsupermans pics! :)

Looking at these pics, this might be my definitive Fett. I mean, even if HT does one down the road what more can really be upped with this? Wookie Braids being real hair? Sure. Weather Cape? I can do that. Better vest? Probably. But would that be worth the $215-$250 price tag? I dunno...

I'm still on the fence about this one.

The detailing looks good, everything is there. Weathering on the suit looks good, the jetpack could have a little more dings and dents.

Curious as to the real colors of this thing.

The Wookie scalps still bother me -- silly yarn -- but I'm happy most of you seem satisfied for now.

That squared off vest seems easy enough to fix... but removing/bending the armor pieces is gonna be a pain in the ass. And there's a good chance it won't even help -- just as likely it will create a deeper concave chest. We'll see.

Not being a downer, just realistic.

Yes, it's still the best Fett available, but it still has a ways to go. Looking forward to the ROTJ version.

Have to admit, he looks good overall. The vest still looks a little wonky (aside from material used, it just looks like there is too much of it, so not sure if it can be futzed away), helmet colour also looks a bit off (but this could just be the photos) and I'll just accept that I'd have to replace the braids once someone here or on RS makes customs.

That said, the detail on him and everything else looks really nice. I'd probably find one pose for him that I really like and futz the outfit to work with that pose, then rarely change it afterwards. I do wish they'd kept the original vest material and would be interested in knowing (just for the sake of it) why it was changed, because the proto pics of Fett were to me 100% perfect.

Looking at these pics, this might be my definitive Fett. I mean, even if HT does one down the road what more can really be upped with this? Wookie Braids being real hair? Sure. Weather Cape? I can do that. Better vest? Probably. But would that be worth the $215-$250 price tag? I dunno...
I would definitely have no problem paying an extra $75.00 (on the highend of your range) not to deal with the problems above and have a better iteration of ESB Fett. However, it's going to be between 3 - 5 years before SSC would allow HT to remake the figure. (Obviously, this is all guesswork, as we have no idea if SSC would even allow HT to touch Fett -- SSC may start doing their own 2.0s.) Supposing SSC does allow HT to redo it, then I'll take this one for now and sell at a loss once HT announces they're doing one.

Last edited:
I think as long as i hear the joints are tight and the vest is fixable i'm all set to reorder.

/waiting for jlsupermans pics! :)

I've had quite a few of the recent pro body figures and have had no issues with them. Still not as nice as HT, but the joints and proportions are good. I have no reason to suspect anything should change in that regard.

I've had quite a few of the recent pro body figures and have had no issues with them. Still not as nice as HT, but the joints and proportions are good. I have no reason to suspect anything should change in that regard.

Have not had a SS SW figure in a long time.(Vader) So the days of Clonobi looseness are gone?

Yes, although that was a different body style. But I'd say for the last couple years all the bodies I've gotten from Sideshow have been tight and w/o any major issues.

I actually bought a few loose ones for customs as they're an affordable alternative to HT bodies and when clothed look just as good.

Back