1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, inquiring minds want to know... :1-1:

Like others have said, except for the possible vest issue this is looking great. From this image it looks like the back of the vest comes up to something squared off as well; guessing some kind of mount for the rocket pack? I'm not familiar enough with the costume know what the back green piece is on his midesction.

KP1_4917.jpg

The piece you speak of is the back armor plate which is from the neck/shoulders down the back.

WTF is going on with his melon top? That green is awful. The box art isnt that color, so somewhere along the way someone decided just to go an F it up.

I do not understand short of genuine colour-blindness how people can be OK with the green on the helmet being not just a little off but significantly distorted from the rest of the armour.

That is a huge QC failure. Simply inexcusable.

Nice pics, amidala_zelda! Thanks for sharing!

Braids don't look as bad, but that vest is disappointing. Still, overall I think it looks good. Can't wait to get it!

This figure came out amazing and the quibbles are really minor... except for the green, which unfortunately affects the overall. The vest issue just really won't be that big of a deal with the natural "boba pose" with the rifle held across the chest, and the scalps are pretty much hidden except over the shoulder (where they look decent.)

But the green - at least in the pics so far - is the problem for me, but maybe it's better in hand. Cameras seem to have problems reproducing greens.

In pics, it just doesn't look even close. More like this guy...

2079h0o.jpg

Than this guy...

Boba-Fett-Costume-Empire-Strikes-Back-10.png

I know this pic is a bit desaturated, but the kermit green in the SSC pics is miles from this. Desaturation aside, this is how he looks in ESB.

The PERFECT Boba, thank you Sideshow and thank you amidala_zelda for the awesome pics!!!! :rock

Ski

"PEREFCT"

Et tu, Skiman? :gah:

It is downright frustrating seeing a really fantastic artist and customiser OK with a piece with some real issues. This is how Sideshow gets away with it time and again. People do not just accept good over great, but laud good as if it could not possibly be better.

The vest might be a material issue that is more complicated than we understand as buyers, but the braids and paint are pure failure of execution and QC.

I do not understand short of genuine colour-blindness how people can be OK with the green on the helmet being not just a little off but significantly distorted from the rest of the armour.

It's summer time, a lot of kool-aid being consumed I suppose? :drink :dunno

In pics, it just doesn't look even close. More like this guy...

2079h0o.jpg

Than this guy...

Boba-Fett-Costume-Empire-Strikes-Back-10.png

I know this pic is a bit desaturated, but the kermit green in the SSC pics is miles from this. Desaturation aside, this is how he looks in ESB.

But remember you and I are just 'entitled, trolling titty-babies' for expecting a $175 figure to look like actual Boba Fett and not cosplay Boba Fett.

"PEREFCT"

Et tu, Skiman? :gah:

It is downright frustrating seeing a really fantastic artist and customiser OK with a piece with some real issues. This is how Sideshow gets away with it time and again. People do not just accept good over great, but laud good as if it could not possibly be better.

The vest might be a material issue that is more complicated than we understand as buyers, but the braids and paint are pure failure of execution and QC.

:lol I'm just busting yah Star Puff, :D

Gotta laugh it up sometimes and just have fun!

I still love yah!

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

Not saying they have the right shade of green but the helmet is supposed to be a different shade of green compared to the armor.

Back