1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive 1/6th

Ordered, had completely forgotten about this. Why did I think I had already ordered this???

whatever the reason, thank god for another smooth PPO. I'm sure it'll get pretty hectic for the Predator next week. Buy anyway

July 16th:
Non-attendee shipping of items begins.

I wish turnaround time for other figures were just as fast *cough* Rex & 501st *cough*

This is the guy who you just ordered
100017SC_press01.jpg

This is the guy you probably ordered before and got confused with
2187_press09-001.jpg

:lol

Seriously, I thought I was too late. I think either people are out enjoying the summer or forgot or don't care.

with a run of 1000 this wasn't going to sell out quick.
Put away the pitchforks and torches, but who is this guy? Most SDCC excl. are light on accessories, but this guy is really light. I like excl. that aren't a necessity to the average collector. Was this character a wise choice as an exclusive?

with a run of 1000 this wasn't going to sell out quick.
Put away the pitchforks and torches, but who is this guy? Most SDCC excl. are light on accessories, but this guy is really light. I like excl. that aren't a necessity to the average collector. Was this character a wise choice as an exclusive?

I think it was a pretty smart choice. It's an easy repaint for SSC to make and with there being 1,000 of them to go around, I think everybody who'll want one will get one, and it'll sell faster than if it were just another general release Clone. Plus, I'm up for any way to get more clones into my collection:D

My internet was down during the PPO so I called in my order. But when I got home, it was still available so I did the reular pre-order so that I would get the points and cancelled the phone order.

God Bless the haters!

yeah I was surprised that it's still available to preorder....ordered mine because I love the Phase I look....just love it...looks much better in hand than in pics...

Well like 4 years ago GG made a Lt Clone bust and that thing went up to like $500 as an convention exclusive. I guess the market has dropped.

Back