1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive 1/6th

You can't use reward points on SDCC exclusives.

typical - ah well i used them to order rex anyway - think i will just skip this one now, dont really have the room and spend the money on dorgs republic commandos!!

What I like about this clone is the whole phase 1 look and the color, and that it just looks like this one is a solid dude! He looks like he could do damage out there you know? He seems bulkier than the other clones we've seen, I dont know if it's just me, it probably is.

I was about to buy this as a base for a Arc Trooper but then they announced Rex....GOOD JORB SIDESHOW!

Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive 1/6th

The other EP2 clone was $89.99, right? So this shouldn't be more than $95.

Does anyone know? Does this one come with the new body suit?

Its basically Jango's silver jetpack painted green and white to match the trooper.

CloneJetTrooperPhaseI-BFOS.png

we can always hope....I'm thinking 109.99

I could swear I saw it priced at $89.99 in the Production Blog yesterday, but now I see no price at all. :confused: :dunno

BTW, the banner at the top of the SW forum for this nearly gave me a heart attack. When I saw that I thought maybe the Attendee PPO was today and that I missed it. :panic: :lol

Price was announced 6/23. Attendees $89.99 USD Non-attendees $94.99 USD:clap

Pretty excited that tomm is finally the PO for this? When do they usually start shipping out Con exclusives again? I don't even remember when I got my Gunmetal Mk III last year:dunno

Pretty excited that tomm is finally the PO for this? When do they usually start shipping out Con exclusives again? I don't even remember when I got my Gunmetal Mk III last year:dunno

don't know when they ship, but I do remember they ship them out before the con starts. Which means many will have them before even attendees get theirs.:hi5:

don't know when they ship, but I do remember they ship them out before the con starts. Which means many will have them before even attendees get theirs.:hi5:

Yup.

But I was telling my friend he may want to get this off of eBay since completed listings almost seem cheaper than retail atm, heh.

I was just watching an auction on ebay that started at 10.00...and ended without a bid.

I am mad that I missed it.

https://cgi.ebay.com/SDCC-2010-STAR...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eadf6a1c4

Wow ! That sucks! Had I known about it I wouldhave biid on it as well! Looks like I'll be trying to get this via PPO. At least most will have it the week of the Con instead of having to wait 6 months or more.

Back