1/6th Brown/Orange Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellboyFanChuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey friends,

Growing up in the 70's and 80's, the Brown and Orange costume Wolverine was always my personal fave. I have so many fond memories of that costume (and pretending to wear that costume)! lol

Are there any 1/6 figures of Wolverine in the Brown and Orange costume? Because I would love love love to see them. And hopefully own one someday.

Have these been done? And done well?

Thanks!

---Chuck

Bowen has done a few I think. There is also one from Kotobukiya with him busting out of a sentinels head, but its hard to find and pricey.

I'm a yellow and blue man myself, so probably not as much help as some of the other peeps here.

Are you looking for an action figure or a statue? If you are looking for a statue, Bowen Designs is the way to go. If you are looking for an action figure, I don't know. I only collect statues.

If you want info on an action figure, you would be better off moving this thread over to the marvel action figure section. I'm sure that there are a lot of peeps that could help you out over there.

Back