1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone notice Max seems to miss out 1 crucial item, the water flask?

51Pq1pZXtNL._SL1000_.jpg

Did he have a water flask? Where? In the tactical vest?

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

just sayin since water seems to be crucial in the movie setting yet he has all the guns & bullets even canned food but no water flask.

in Mad Max Game he does have the flask. but i forgot how he kept the flask.

He had it to the side of his belt. I actually think that in the beginning of fury road it's a few months after the game and loses it when the war boys capture him.

Does anyone know of a 1/6 Ford Falcon or 70s Mustang? Could be radio controlled or just a model. I would love to make a custom Interceptor, but can't seem to find a car body to build it from.

You could hunt one of these bad boys down. I almost bought it but I have no idea what to do with something this big in my apartment.

deathrace.jpg
deathrace2.jpg

He had it to the side of his belt. I actually think that in the beginning of fury road it's a few months after the game and loses it when the war boys capture him.

You do not see it in the opening scene of Fury Road. I've been studying every single frame of the intro as I did (and still work on) a custom of Grizzly Max. In the game on the other hand, where the outfit is based on Grizzly Max, you have the canteen. But that's because you need it for game purposes. ...in the movie he probably had one in the car though I'll imagine.

I meant he had it on the side of his belt in the game. In fury road I agree with you. But then I also think the back piece that he was wearing had a tube. Idk If that is something that carried water or something else.

Also about the car your looking for I found this but idk if it's the size you want. 118-Biante-John-Goss-XB-Falcon-Coupe-Special.jpg

Yeah. Isn't there a artist who makes 1/6th vehicles? To bad there isn't more classic cars in 1/6th.

It's called a bladder bag I think. And yes, it's for water... though it seems to be empty and there are some weird wires and stuff attached to it...
726b82d2f6dbd4544b57951c4a2d7dcd.jpg

85f1c0f319e73b7ab4e0eb56a22f3e7f.jpg

just sayin since water seems to be crucial in the movie setting yet he has all the guns & bullets even canned food but no water flask.

in Mad Max Game he does have the flask. but i forgot how he kept the flask.

Where does he have canned food?

Can of sardines...back pocket. I could be wrong though. I just ordered this figure so I will have a good look when he arrives.

He also looks like he has his shotgun on a sling over his shoulder. Would be cool to have seen it on his right leg holster like in the road warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back