1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7741.jpg
IMG_7743.jpg

Weathered and repainted my sculpt to match the 'My name is Max' scene from the movie. Blood, dirt, mud and a hair repaint. Not totally screen accurate but to me, it improves a sculpt that needed work and under the right lighting, makes it a far better figure.

Great repaint. Got mine and pretty happy
7ef1ba8d08aa9f4d97902705495c6445.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Everybody's Max's are looking awesome! Love how everyone is tweaking this figure and making it their own. Here's mine, so far. I went with a HT Bruce Wayne (Keaton) body with a GK Ralap padded vest. Can't wait to get Mr. E's boots and some weathering powder going on.

max1.jpg

max2.jpg

max3.jpg

max4.jpg

View attachment 306923
View attachment 306924

Weathered and repainted my sculpt to match the 'My name is Max' scene from the movie. Blood, dirt, mud and a hair repaint. Not totally screen accurate but to me, it improves a sculpt that needed work and under the right lighting, makes it a far better figure.
Awesome very nice job!👏😃

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

I got Mr E' s boots close to the date the preorder was announced

a407bb8cb23450ad6f72d0fe52bf2dc0.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Anyway since everyone's sharing theirs, I might as well share too.
Here is my Fury Road display.
7c55a5799e7fc21156b52e4df5e67c96.jpg

That looks awesome. The weathering is great on both your figures. Good job.

I do see that the paint on Elevens head looks better, but not the likeness... Hardy just isn't there for me. But maybe it's more Max in hand?

if you look at Tuskeraider78's picture you can see the likeness, when you look at it from far. up close, it's doesn't look like him. i know because the Eleven forehead is too tall, together with slimmer face, doesn't give the round look Hardy has.

if you look at Tuskeraider78's picture you can see the likeness, when you look at it from far. up close, it's doesn't look like him. i know because the Eleven forehead is too tall, together with slimmer face, doesn't give the round look Hardy has.
Mine is not the Eleven. It's the Modern life sculpt. I do see Hardy in the Eleven but again Hardy has so many different expressions so you would need 20 different headsculpts to capture them all.
242086e98b6ee5b13df1928d6a062f55.jpg

Eleven's head looks nothing like the actor.
Modern life's one is the best so far.
VTS is a nice compromise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back