1/6 1/6 Tusken Raider Hot Toys [The Mandalorian]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debating getting this!
obviously a classic SW creature. Looks like you get quite a bit. I don’t know…if it can down to Tusken Raider or a ShoreTrooper, would should I get?

Debating getting this!
obviously a classic SW creature. Looks like you get quite a bit. I don’t know…if it can down to Tusken Raider or a ShoreTrooper, would should I get?
A trooper or an alien, it's up to you. If you plan on getting the Shoretrooper grunt I say get shoretrooper SL too. They’ll look good on display.

Sideshow's follow up to the Rancor statue should be a gigantic Krayt Dragon head coming up out of a sand base.

Just imagine a 1/6 Krayt Dragon :horror

D3f2BhE.png

Last edited:
Just imagine a 1/6 Krayt Dragon :horror

D3f2BhE.png
Huh ?? It has legs ?? That just doesn't make sense. How can it move under the sand with legs, In my mind it was like a snake or worm, less resistance.

Yeah I know don't think about practicality., but have to draw the line somewhere.

Well, this is quite a nice figure. A few missteps but overall really nice. Just opened him a few minutes ago.

Had this been our introduction to the character I think this figure would have been mostly praised. It’s really well done.

The only problems for me are not the materials used which are just fine, especially all the leather goods, but the fraying HT did to the robe, the clunky boots that offer no ankle articulation and the lack of relaxed hands which should never happen with any 1/6 figure.

It’s a great representation of a Mandalorian Raider and one that will easily be turned into a very nice ANH Tusken.

Quick pic with more to come.

0DEBE333-ED3E-4031-A88F-50E086252958.jpeg

Well, this is quite a nice figure. A few missteps but overall really nice. Just opened him a few minutes ago.

Had this been our introduction to the character I think this figure would have been mostly praised. It’s really well done.

The only problems for me are not the materials used which are just fine, especially all the leather goods, but the fraying HT did to the robe, the clunky boots that offer no ankle articulation and the lack of relaxed hands which should never happen with any 1/6 figure.

It’s a great representation of a Mandalorian Raider and one that will easily be turned into a very nice ANH Tusken.

View attachment 543285

Thanks for posting. I think the thing that bothers me most is how uniform the fraying is on the robe. It just doesn't look like natural damage/wear. I'll still be happy to get my two, but I'll have to wait until Timewalker gets them in.

A Bantha would drive a lot more sales for these. Would be just a little bigger than the Blurgg.

And I wouldn't mind if HT wants to fudge the scale. They actually made the Blurgg bigger than it needed to be.

A Bantha would drive a lot more sales for these. Would be just a little bigger than the Blurgg.

And I wouldn't mind if HT wants to fudge the scale. They actually made the Blurgg bigger than it needed to be.

and then a Hot toys Dewback for my 1 Sandtrooper 😁

Heck, how's about a full 1/6 Sarlacc pit?? lol

Hmm come to think of it, it'd be awesome if HT did a two pack of this Tusken with their massiffs!!

w1MKWp6.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 543285
Wow looks great Coco. I see what you mean about the fraying. Think maybe trimming it back might help? Can’t wait to see your custom cloak

Wow looks great Coco. I see what you mean about the fraying. Think maybe trimming it back might help? Can’t wait to see your custom cloak
I bet trimming it would help. The fabrics themselves are very nice but that fraying technique makes it look like a $12 Hasbro from the 90’s.

I doubt I’ll even mess with it though. I think if I decide to have a Mando version and an OT version I’ll just have Cindy make a Mando style robe for him. It needs to be a bit fuller anyways aside from the fraying.

I bet trimming it would help. The fabrics themselves are very nice but that fraying technique makes it look like a $12 Hasbro from the 90’s.

I doubt I’ll even mess with it though. I think if I decide to have a Mando version and an OT version I’ll just have Cindy make a Mando style robe for him. It needs to be a bit fuller anyways aside from the fraying.

I'm curious what became of the Leia dresses, did she just get tired of making them?

Back