1/6 1/6 Tusken Raider Hot Toys [The Mandalorian]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious what became of the Leia dresses, did she just get tired of making them?

She sorta did. I started to have some quality issues with them and she wasn’t sure what I needed changed so she moved on to some other projects of hers. A bit of a communication problem between her and I. When I dropped off the Tusken stuff I had a chat with her about them and she‘ll be ready to do the dresses again after we finish with the Tusken project.

91AA98AE-946F-47C3-996A-F11776D143D3.jpeg

Yeah, those dang boots. With the upper portion being largely concealed under the robe it’s a head scratcher why it’s not a split boot. I did find that most of the poses I was doing with him worked fine as is but I’m tempted to cut them myself, especially considering I’ll have longer robes on him soon.

442B349A-5FCD-46F2-B07C-73D56155D264.jpeg

After watching Jedha's review I'm baffled that HT didn't do split boots that offer articulation. There is really no explanation besides cost cutting and/or laziness. Coco mentioned this as a problem too and it's ridiculous. Nice review Jedha, great poses and good job setting up the scene!
It is indeed odd...almost like they cheaped out at the end. And if ever was there a design that could've effectively hidden the spilt, these boots were it. As it is, the boots are the cheapest looking element on the figure. Jedha's effective posing in that video does take away a lot of the "perfection" of the outfit with the folds and wire. Very cool.

It is indeed odd...almost like they cheaped out at the end. And if ever was there a design that could've effectively hidden the spilt, these boots were it. As it is, the boots are the cheapest looking element on the figure. Jedha's effective posing in that video does take away a lot of the "perfection" of the outfit with the folds and wire. Very cool.
Is it possible no split cut is something imposed on them by Lucasfilm?

There was a rumor before the trailer that the Sand People would play a big part so I wouldn't snooze. Who knows how many HT are making.

I wonder if these are going to sell even more faster now that they will be in the Book of Boba Fett as seen in the new trailer

Well...I guess they only "ride single file to hide their number" but NOT when walking...so instead of the surprise element of 1 Tusken,you know you got 4!!😁😁😁
Awesome still from the trailer.

Back