1/6 Threezero - The Witcher - Geralt (Season 3) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad but that sculpt looks way off. Hope we get an update before release otherwise I'll stick with Buzztoys sculpt or even SooSoo version.

Hmm it looks pretty good given the price point. The headsculpt looks abit soft, I think the likeness is.. being generous about 75% of the way there.

Last edited:
Thread updated, with official photos and description. It's $179.99 from Threezero. Threezero selling official figures with the price below $200 is always welcomed. Same price range with third parties. With that kind of price, Threezero is always worth it for me.

One of their weakest figures imo. I think this would work best in combination with the sculpt from SooSoo or Buzztoys. Essentially an outfit pack.
That's what I'm going for. Hopefully we'll see how it looks in hand.

Lol you're too harsh:ROFLMAO: It's just a bad lighting photos. Pics are updated nonow.i
It is not my fault companies are not able to share proper quality photos on time 🤣

Now it looks better but not much. If Threezero does not step up they will end up as new Star Ace.

Last edited:
Ooof.

Outdone by third parties and this one hasn't even made it to market.

Hard pressed to even go for the figure just to swap the sculpt.

I ALMOST could be swayed to believe they had stipulations in place to make a Witcher figure, not a Henry Cavill as Geralt figure.

But in reality it's just a C- grade sculpt. It reminds me of a KO one you'd find on eBay.

Ooof.

Outdone by third parties and this one hasn't even made it to market.

Hard pressed to even go for the figure just to swap the sculpt.
It truly looks awful, and the final product will look worse than the prototype. Looks like a figure from 10 years ago.

Seems like I’m in the minority here but I’m liking this and imo I prefer this to the third party offerings. The body will probably build off the Rambo body so you know this figure will be big. Think the likeness in the sculpt is thrown of by how dark is hair looks.

Having a lot of the walking dead figures + Rambo id say they release pretty consistently matches the prototype.

Eyes are totally wrong and based on the facial detail looks as 1/12 scale :monkey4 But I think they will improve! Outfit looks good tho. Just woke up so need to process things. Still gonna get few, but rn Buzztoys and SooSoo slayed Threezero :monkey4

Seems like I’m in the minority here but I’m liking this and imo I prefer this to the third party offerings. The body will probably build off the Rambo body so you know this figure will be big. Think the likeness in the sculpt is thrown of by how dark is hair looks.

Having a lot of the walking dead figures + Rambo id say they release pretty consistently matches the prototype.
How good is their quality? I don’t own any THREEZERO figs.

Last edited:
How good is their quality? I don’t own any THREEZERO figs.
They don’t change much from prototype, the production quality is good, never had an issues of things breaking and joints sturdy. The paint is lacking compared to other brands but it’s good enough especially for the price. They do tend to oversize hands and boots and massively undersize female figures. So I’d be wary if they do Ciri.

I am curious about the body since they last 2 original bodies they did for Rambo and Rick Grimes are stand outs and really make up he figures.

Tailoring is always good

They don’t change much from prototype, the production quality is good, never had an issues of things breaking and joints sturdy. The paint is lacking compared to other brands but it’s good enough especially for the price. They do tend to oversize hands and boots and massively undersize female figures. So I’d be wary if they do Ciri.

I am curious about the body since they last 2 original bodies they did for Rambo and Rick Grimes are stand outs and really make up he figures.

Tailoring is always good
Sounds great! Thank you!

I kinda just want the clothing and body, just swap that soft headsculpt lol

Back