1/6 Threezero - Netflix Stranger Things - Demogorgon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Ace Toyz Eleven looks really good. They seem to show and cancel figures more than anyone else, pretty annoying actually.

Ace Toyz pulled off the Power Rangers set pretty well. Although the Threezero looks just as good (if not better) and it is licensed.

That Eleven from Ace looks pretty good overall. I hope another company steps in for some 1/6. Present Toys seems to be pumping out a lot unlicensed (possibly recast) figures based on movies and shows - I saw their Poison Maker aka Breaking Bad ones last month.

The kids on Stranger Things are growing up so fast, I wonder how the show is going to handle the story without some type of flash forward.

That Ace Toyz Eleven looks really good. They seem to show and cancel figures more than anyone else, pretty annoying actually.

I didn't know they had a habit of cancelling.

Was looking forward to a pre-order. Since then I got Hot Toys' Bespin Leia, and every time I look at her she reminds me of Millie Bobby Brown. :lol

I didn't know they had a habit of cancelling.

Was looking forward to a pre-order. Since then I got Hot Toys' Bespin Leia, and every time I look at her she reminds me of Millie Bobby Brown. [emoji38]
They were the first company to show a Cloud prototype from FF7R, and canceled that. They also had a WIP Tifa. Back around the same time, the clothes and body for a Cavill Geralt were in one of the pics, and that's still a no show.

I don't know if canceling is the right term for prototypes that never went up for order, but they definitely have a trend of not following through.

They were the first company to show a Cloud prototype from FF7R, and canceled that. They also had a WIP Tifa. Back around the same time, the clothes and body for a Cavill Geralt were in one of the pics, and that's still a no show.

I don't know if canceling is the right term for prototypes that never went up for order, but they definitely have a trend of not following through.

Weird.

And no doubt a costly exercise, unless they're essentially vanity projects for the owner whenever they get cold feet over a public release.

Stranger Things ? 1/6 Demogorgon stands approximately 16 inches (~40.5cm) tall and features a fully-articulated original body with over 24 points of articulation. The torso, elbow, and ankle joints are cleverly hidden beneath a soft PVC, and utilizes a realistic multi-layered paint application to enhance the creature?s intimidating life-like appearance. The figure includes two interchangeable heads, both opened and closed-mouth, and two pairs of hands for different posing options.

Price - $249.00

threezero_Stranger_Things_Demogorgon_01.jpg
threezero_Stranger_Things_Demogorgon_03.jpg
threezero_Stranger_Things_Demogorgon_14.jpg
threezero_Stranger_Things_Demogorgon_17.jpg
threezero_Stranger_Things_Demogorgon_16.jpg

Do people still watch this show? It feels like forever since there's been a new season.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I'll put this on a payment plan somewhere and preorder. I want to support this piece so we get a whole line of characters.....

A season 1 Eleven and a Sheriff Hopper to go along with the Demogorgon is all you need to represent the show in my opinion.

A season 1 Eleven and a Sheriff Hopper to go along with the Demogorgon is all you need to represent the show in my opinion.

Agree. Eleven needs two sculpts, one with an angry determined look and a bloody nose. I'm getting the Demogorgon no matter. I think 3Z will do a good job with this.

Do people still watch this show? It feels like forever since there's been a new season.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Pretty sure anyone who is a fan of the show have already watched all the episodes and are just waiting for the new season lol

This is up on Sideshow and BBTS. To be honest I'm a little underwhelmed but maybe I'll still pick it up eventually. It kinda looks like a nice Black Series or Neca figure, although I'm not sure why I was expecting more than that.

I'm concerned about the joints. They are seamless which usually means some sort of rubber material but the description says it's soft PVC. Not sure how that will hold up.

Yeah, it's overpriced for what it is. Neca could do the same thing for a fraction of the price, and have joints you wouldn't have to worry about.

It's like Hot Toys starting a Watchmen line with Silk Spectre and not Rorschach back in the day. Eleven represents the show, not the Demogorgon. Out of context it's a rather plain and boring looking creature.

Yeah, it's overpriced for what it is. Neca could do the same thing for a fraction of the price, and have joints you wouldn't have to worry about.

It's like Hot Toys starting a Watchmen line with Silk Spectre and not Rorschach back in the day. Eleven represents the show, not the Demogorgon. Out of context it's a rather plain and boring looking creature.

lol Have you ever owned a NECA figure?

Overall this looks good and I might get it, but I need to see humans first before diving into this. I still love the show and looking forward whenever they can get another season out.

Preordered this one and I'm only one season into the show. But I wanted a generic Monster anyway for different diorama purposes. So me buying this is not connected to Stranger Things. More like my Alien Horror Monster interests

Back