1/6 Threezero - Netflix Stranger Things - Demogorgon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stranger Things – 1/6 Demogorgon will be available for pre-order at threezero store on 12th May, 9am HKT (May 011, 9pm EDT)!
※ In development. Final product may vary from promotional images.

d1.jpg
d2.jpg
d3.jpg
d4.jpg
d5.jpg
d6.jpg
d7.jpg
d8.jpg
d9.jpg
d10.jpg
d11.jpg
d12.jpg
d13.jpg
d14.jpg

Last edited:
I will likely buy this. I don't want the kids though. Now if they made The Goonies that would be a different story.

Just saw this on FB. Interesting... wonder if they plan on making Eleven.

This is great news, I've been wanting to see a 1:6 Stranger Things line.

Yeah, i would get Eleven - wonder if it's Season 1 or the later seasons.

I was collecting the McFarlane Stranger Things line but that line sort of petered out by the last wave (i think only Hopper and Mall Eleven were released but nothing else from Season 3).

This is great news, I've been wanting to see a 1:6 Stranger Things line.

Yeah, i would get Eleven - wonder if it's Season 1 or the later seasons.

I was collecting the McFarlane Stranger Things line but that line sort of petered out by the last wave (i think only Hopper and Mall Eleven were released but nothing else from Season 3).

Maybe I would consider Eleven, but only if the sculpt had a determined/almost angry expression with a bloody nose. A figure of her would almost require a second neutral sculpt as well, but I wouldn't use it.

I never got why there were never any 1/6 figures from
This line or the HBO watchmen given its popularity. Watchmen especially. Even in the custom community it just blows my mind entirely.

I’d like eleven from
The first season and that’s about it but I’d get this as something to accompany it too.

I can't find any sign of this on any of their social media, is it real?

Interesting theory. I wonder if you?re right or if Threezero took it down.

I saw someone shared their FB post yesterday but when I tried to post a comment, it would not go through.

Then I went direct to Threezero and could not find that same post.

I think it might be fake. Now that I've seen it, I think I remember seeing it circulate a few years ago too.

I would love to see figures of both Adrian and Jon. Their chemistry was great and you really felt like they had history continued from the book.

Back