1/6 Threezero - Netflix Stranger Things - Demogorgon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah definitely real - the image is on the news section of Threezero's website as well.
I would be in for a 1/6 Demogorgon.
A season one Eleven (complete with psychic nosebleed) would also be a pretty solid shout.

Pretty much zero interest in the Demogorgon but I'd buy all the kids except Max I guess. I'd get a Hopper as well.

Considering ThreeZero prices, it is more realistic to get all major cast in 1/6. And their delays may help too :)
I also hope for the season 1 versions, as they are more iconic (but the ghostbusters outfits from season 2 are cool for the deluxe or limited version too).

I've really enjoyed the show, but this is one where I just don't feel like spending $150+ on figures from it.

Eleven is the only one I might give a passing consideration to.

Yeah all I'd want for sure. Don't need the whole group of kids. Kind of surprised Demogorgon is starting the line and not Eleven.

I want the whole cast but if that is not possible, only Eleven and Hopper is OK.

Yeah, also surprised they started the line with the Demogorgon. Probably easier to produce a monster creature than recreate the likeness of an actor.

Considering ThreeZero prices, it is more realistic to get all major cast in 1/6. And their delays may help too :)
I also hope for the season 1 versions, as they are more iconic (but the ghostbusters outfits from season 2 are cool for the deluxe or limited version too).

Too bad Blitzway could not produce this Stranger Things line - generally speaking, their sculpts are good. And they already had the Ghostbusters license they could of used for Stranger Things.

Mcfarlane Toys has a Ghostbusters Stranger Things action figure set that I still need to pick up.

Now that they have their foot in the door with Netflix, and we know licensing is possible, I hope they make Geralt from the Witcher show.

Too bad Blitzway could not produce this Stranger Things line - generally speaking, their sculpts are good. And they already had the Ghostbusters license they could of used for Stranger Things.
They have, mostly, the best sculpts, but they are expensive and slow in production (but nobody can beat Star Ace in being expensive, bad quality and slow) :)

Mcfarlane Toys has a Ghostbusters Stranger Things action figure set that I still need to pick up.
Yes, they are low price and nice.

Looks like it's still happening:

Stranger Things – 1/6 Demogorgon will be available for pre-order at https://www.threezerohk.com on 12th May, 9am HKT (May 011, 9pm EDT)!
※ In development. Final product may vary from promotional images.

181274840_6327475520611556_6598811287697638285_n.jpg

182865215_6327475477278227_3590856617746598753_n.jpg

Glad this is still happening but was hoping to see Eleven or some of the human characters.

They posted something on their instagram that said 011 so I wouldn't be surprised if they do a figure of her. I doubt we'll see figures of the other characters though.

Back