1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
722ae97d-805c-459e-9ffb-7e07671a909d.jpg

It seems like the same figure with extra, but there is a question as to whether the shield and arm wraps are removable or not, if you can take them off to switch to a normal Red Ranger, it's the better package, but if any of those parts are stuck without damage to remove, then you're stuck getting the standard Red Ranger to have the shieldless look. I'm thinking the shield is a pretty tight fit to the body and can't be taken off.

I have the ace toyz green ranger but trying to decide if I want to stick with it or sell it for the three zero. Most likely getting the armored red ranger too. Maybe I will end up getting both versions and sell the one I like the least.

The Armor Red Ranger is already pre sold out. Hopefully they will come out with a Armored Black Ranger. And I hope they come out with a White Ranger too.

I pre-ordered the six-pack at BBTS. I skipped on the armored Red Ranger. It looks really cool but I'm happy with the main six.

I'm looking forward to White Ranger and I'd go absolutely bonkers for Lord Drakkon.

The fact that threezero have made a few second tier characters and villains from The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones has me hopeful that they?ll bust out some MMPR baddies.

They made Michonne?s pet walkers so that?s like the equivalent of putty patrollers, their competence with the rubbery TMNT bodies makes them capable of producing a sweet, seamless Lord Zedd and we know they can pull of excellent robotic forms so maybe we?ll see some Zords or Alpha 5!

Without getting excessive, I think the characters I?d need to consider the collection complete would be Rita, Zedd, Goldar and Alpha with a Zordon backdrop. White Ranger is also essential for anyone who doesn?t have the Ace Toyz version.

Then of course there?s the MMPR Movie suits and Ivan Ooze which I?d be all over. Man, this line has the potential to take all my money.

I have the ace toyz green ranger but trying to decide if I want to stick with it or sell it for the three zero. Most likely getting the armored red ranger too. Maybe I will end up getting both versions and sell the one I like the least.
That's what I'm doing.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The fact that threezero have made a few second tier characters and villains from The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones has me hopeful that they?ll bust out some MMPR baddies.

They made Michonne?s pet walkers so that?s like the equivalent of putty patrollers, their competence with the rubbery TMNT bodies makes them capable of producing a sweet, seamless Lord Zedd and we know they can pull of excellent robotic forms so maybe we?ll see some Zords or Alpha 5!

Without getting excessive, I think the characters I?d need to consider the collection complete would be Rita, Zedd, Goldar and Alpha with a Zordon backdrop. White Ranger is also essential for anyone who doesn?t have the Ace Toyz version.

Then of course there?s the MMPR Movie suits and Ivan Ooze which I?d be all over. Man, this line has the potential to take all my money.

I'm sure it's a long shot but I'd rather them explore other popular series like Zeo or Space rather than villains.

I'm sure it's a long shot but I'd rather them explore other popular series like Zeo or Space rather than villains.
No doubt if they hold onto the license they?ll keep churning out all the various iteration of the Rangers but MMPR is my era so I?m only interested in stuff from that time.

Of course I carried on watching through Zeo and Turbo but no suits will ever be as iconic as the first and no other primary villains other than Rita, Zedd, Goldar and Ivan Ooze have even stuck in my memory.

would be cool if unmasked head sculpts were included so I can kit bash high school figures of the characters.

Do they even make hella rad 90s clothes for sixth scale figures?

it's a little challenging to find the right kind of clothes but that would make it a fun project. Jason can get a red plaid shirt and I'd cut off the sleeves, Kimberly gets hot pants with a pink shirt tucked in, Billie gets the jeans overall etc...

it's a little challenging to find the right kind of clothes but that would make it a fun project. Jason can get a red plaid shirt and I'd cut off the sleeves, Kimberly gets hot pants with a pink shirt tucked in, Billie gets the jeans overall etc...
Don't forget the red pants with black pockets lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Has anyone attempted a body swap on the Ace Toyz figures? I am thinking about kitbashing something on a Red Ranger based, but not sure if I want to do it on the ThreeZero figure, or if I'll grab a spare Ace Toyz suit and put it on some other body.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I really do wanna pick these up but I wanna wait till i see the final product. Kimberly's skirt, the tiny female hands and tommy's morpher are my sticking points.

Although neither helmets are perfect, I think AceToyz did the better job.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

It's tough to see but it looks like green rangers morpher is still silver dang it. That ain't gonna be changed i guess

Back